PDA

View Full Version : PS2/PC T> Uransara, Weapon not board.

Rikka
May 27, 2007, 02:17 PM
Curious to see what kind of offers I can get for this. So send me any offer I play just about anything so nothing specific set in mind.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rikka on 2007-05-27 15:51 ]</font>

Dropthehammr
May 27, 2007, 05:08 PM
how bout a halarod?

Rikka
May 27, 2007, 05:54 PM
Hmm, alright some changes due to some offers. I'm not too interested in Hala because there are so many, crea doubles are just must be 44 or 50%. If you are offering me 9 star weapons, they better be 50%. Or grinded well 44%s. Units would be nice. I dont want BH or Garment, BH maybe if its tacked on to other things.

-Aurora-
May 27, 2007, 11:49 PM
lighting nightwalker 50% grinded to 3

XenithFlare
May 28, 2007, 11:32 AM
*sig*?

WolfBlade
Jun 22, 2007, 06:38 PM
all i have is BH : ( and a twin kitty

Dublio
Jun 22, 2007, 08:43 PM
16% Ice Bearclaws?

Rikka
Jun 22, 2007, 08:56 PM
No thank you. Umm, lets see. S ranks of good %s. 50% Armors of all ele but light,. Light I would accept a 44% but I would request more.

Kyokyono
Jun 22, 2007, 09:39 PM
So...you want S ranks that are equally rare themselves, but even MORE rare for good %s? Not really an equal trade, really... Technically, it'd be equal for a neutral element, since the wand is neutral itself. *sigh* Trades like this are annoying.

xBlack_Wingx
Jun 22, 2007, 09:52 PM
On 2007-06-22 19:39, Kyokyono wrote:
So...you want S ranks that are equally rare themselves, but even MORE rare for good %s? Not really an equal trade, really... Technically, it'd be equal for a neutral element, since the wand is neutral itself. *sigh* Trades like this are annoying.

xD

Rikka
Jun 22, 2007, 10:03 PM
Yeah..and I'm really annoyed by people who talk where they are not wanted. The board drop is pretty similar yes, if you didnt know. it has the success of 75% compaired to most of the strike weapons that I am interested in that is a 85%. Also, if you didnt know Uransara can be useful, especially when you can grind S weapons. While a low Percent Strike weapon S rank would still be trash.

Deja
Jun 22, 2007, 10:04 PM
Yeah people that trade [b]'s for units + something else piss me off, since the weapon they are trading isnt even GUARANTEED.

I'd trade you, but I ain't even gonna try.

Kyokyono
Jun 22, 2007, 10:15 PM
I know the wand is useful. I want it. And sure, striking may have a slighter higher success rate, but looking at the fact that a huge amount of those striking weapons come out "worthless" with low %s, it evens out. Also, even if you grind a low % weapon, it'll still do decent damage and equal to things like wands and guns. However, I've seen 50%s and such do MORE damage then wands/rods/ect, which makes them MORE valuable and rare. So, trading a Uransara for a high % S weapon is quite an uneven trade.

And YOU personally may not want my posts, but it's post like thse that help figure out what is fair or not.

Rikka
Jun 22, 2007, 10:29 PM
So? It does more then wands rods...? Whats that have to do with what I want? I didnt want a high % S. I said good, meaning like 20%+ish. And I dont care to compair low % strike weapons to weapons of other classes. I'm talking about compairing a low 10 star weapon, lets just say dagger, to a 44 or 50% Dagger that is 9 star. In compairison the low 10 star is gonna be obsolete. This is ps2/pc where Haxeta came about so high 9s are common. So when you synth a melee, its either gonna go much higher in value or it can go lower. Its just how it is, you may have what you think in your own little world. But I'm sure you could ask everyone on the fourms if they would trade uransara for a 10% weapon and they would probally keep the Uransara.

XenithFlare
Jun 22, 2007, 10:37 PM
You, sir, greatly overestimate the value of your acquired item. Yes, it is an S-rank. Yes, it can be made better through grinding (whenever S grinders come out, in this decade or the next). And yes, a low % S striking weapon wouldn't be as effective as a high % S weapon.

Problems:

It is an S-rank: Congratulations, so are all the other S-ranks. That alone makes it equal.
Grinding: Guess what? All other S-ranks can and most likely will be grinded as well once grinders come out.
Percent: You say that low % S weapons are trash. I'd like to let you know that you just insulted every single player in the entire game who has ever found an S-rank board and had it come out under 20%. Which, if you didn't know, accounts for roughly 80% of S-ranks in the game. S-ranks of any kind are not trash, even low % ones; I'd like to see you hunt multiple S boards trying to synth a high %. You will NEVER get a high % S-rank for a simple wand (not to mention the people who have high % melee weapons most likely aren't going to need wands in the first place). Your views-to-replies ratio should tell you this by itself.

I can understand perhaps a few high % 9* weapons; they at least are more common and are easier to create (I use the term "easier" loosely). I can even understand the BH as an add-on. But not when you're talking -for example- "BH+SPS+ANK DEDDA 50%." A low % S weapon is still more valuable than an S wand; for one thing, once you find the Uransara board, all you have to worry about is it succeeding. With a melee board, not only do you have to worry about it succeeding, you also have to worry about what % it will come out as. A 50% S rank would be worth TWO Uransara, in terms of sheer rarity value, not to mention usefullness.

I don't mean to flood your topic, and as mentioned, you may not like our "unwanted talking." But you have to keep in mind that this is a community. We watch out for each other, we make sure things are happening as they should. And your trade offer, while you have every right to offer it, is very simply unfair. And we have every right to let others know that it isn't fair what you're asking, and to inform you in case you aren't aware. If you know this already, and are purposely trying to rip people off, that's your prerogative; but those you're trying to scam have a right to that knowledge. If you weren't aware that what you were asking for was unfair, you now have the chance to reevaluate it. Take it how you will.

Rikka
Jun 22, 2007, 10:42 PM
Eh? I just wanted one thing on my list. I never said I wanted a 50% S rank melee, sorry. I said good % in the first place because that would be middle ranged, I know I wouldn't get a 50% S rank with just Uransara alone. I'm sick of argueing though with you people, so keep talking and bumping my topic if you would like.

shenrei
Jun 23, 2007, 01:23 AM
On 2007-06-22 19:39, Kyokyono wrote:

Sorry, but I can't say a Neutral S Rank Melee weapon is worth an S rank Wand/Gun. Tech/Ranged weapons have no random elemental attriubte associated with them, and therefore come out, for the lack of a better word, "perfect" every single time. However, unlike melee weapons, they do have a slightly lower chance of success while synthing. Melee weapons on the other hand, do have a higher chance of success when synthing (85 percent compared to 75 percent in terms of 10 star S ranks) than Tech/Ranged weapons. Use neutral photons, and the success rate I believe will be even higher. So to make up for fact that melee weapons have higher success rates, and also do not come out "perfect," I don't think that asking for higher percents, or rather, the conformed useful "normal" percentage, is out of the order, which I would say would reside in the 20-28 percent range. Anything more or less, just trade more or less.

ImperialRay
Jun 23, 2007, 04:54 AM
[B] Twin Bear Claw? I can throw in a Meow mustach, Morbinia, cover some of the mats used in Uransara.

aya07
Jul 2, 2007, 09:43 AM
just wondering, are you still trading the uransara? or has it already been traded/sold?