PDA

View Full Version : What is your Grinder technic ? post here!!

Arika
May 27, 2007, 09:29 PM
I think different person will grind in different way,
It would be fun to post your method here!

For me ;I grind only range/tech weapon
First of all, I will make like 300 random of grinder to prepare for lv 3 luck day.
after that,I will try to use only grinderA +2,+3,+4 in my first 2 Grind (0>1>2) then grinderA +5,+6 (2>3>4>5) .Next, I will use grinder +7,+8,+9 for (5>6>7>8) . And finally at this stage I will use only grinderA +10 for (8>9>10)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Arika on 2007-05-27 20:47 ]</font>

Mio
May 27, 2007, 09:34 PM
I'm using +7 +8 +9 grinders till (5), then +10

Arika
May 27, 2007, 09:39 PM
On 2007-05-27 19:34, Mio wrote:
I'm using +7 +8 +9 grinders till (5), then +10

O,o, then what did u do to teh +1~+6? Discard? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Mio
May 27, 2007, 09:40 PM
I seel them at the NPC, check how much they pay them http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

imfanboy
May 27, 2007, 10:34 PM
I do it pretty simply with ranged and technic weapons. I don't grind melees until AoI. <_< Elemental % outweighs any bonus you get from grinding.

I start with a series of weapons; for example I have 11 Majimras saved up for tonight.

Then, I decide BEFOREHAND how many I want to keep. In the Majimra's case, I need at least 3; one for my Guntecher's resta and 2 for my Wartecher's Technics.

Then, I grind ALL of them to 1. Then I grind all of them to 2. Then I grind all of them to 3.

And I keep them going like that, until I break all but the amount I decided i need to keep.

Then I STOP.

I use the grinders that give me the maximum bonus for the level; generally +5-+6.

I have 9 Mayrods and only need 2, 10 Beam Vulcanics and only need 2, 11 Majimras and only need 3, 10 Ageha-Kikamis and need 3 at least, 3 Cugo Mambas and need 2 (won't grind THOSE much), 4 Shigga Bradas and need 2, 5 Gur Nedas and only need 2, 6 Maser Cannons and I need 3, 9 of the 8* longbow and only want 1, and 3 Evil Twins but only need 1.

Hmm. I'm a bit prepared, do you think? *dances in anticipation* only 3 and a half more hours!

RegulusHikari
May 27, 2007, 10:43 PM
I typically stick to grinding anything below 25%. I ALWAYS grind on luck days and use +6s and up when I intend to keep my weapons.

However, yesterday I made a lot of A stacks and found myself with a lot of +2s and +3s. I grabbed a few of my banked weapons and decided to suicide grind with 0 luck. I ended up making a +5 Muktrand, Nightwalker, and 2 Ran-Misakis, all with +3s, with only 2 failures in between.

So basically I'm waiting for the odds to catch up and some unfortunate accident to befall me. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Arika
May 27, 2007, 10:46 PM
For me, I will grind all to +5
because I decided that if not + 5 or more I won't going to keep it.
then, example of Majima , I want to keep only 2, so after I grind all of them to +5
I will see that there is more than 2 left or not? if there are more, I ll grind it like Imfanboy until it left only 2