PDA

View Full Version : FireBreak's Gigaline %

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
May 27, 2007, 11:23 PM
Now I seriously doubt someone else has made this inquiry before, and my search failed to yield any results, but if the answer has been posted already then forgive me. But... what is the Fire element % on the Gigaline that is offered as a reward for 80 ban photons ?

I would hate to spend that amount of Ban photons only to discover that the % on it is low or the same as the NPC stores. So if any one has information about the Fire Break Gigaline, please do Share http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Eliash
May 27, 2007, 11:27 PM
I THINK it's 28% not sure

l_Will_l
May 27, 2007, 11:27 PM
i think i remember someone saying that the jp server got the same one that was sold in the npc shops. but i dunno about ours sorry http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

DurakkenX
May 27, 2007, 11:51 PM
someone did ask it, less than a day ago... you should have searched the last 3 pages like a good forum person ^.^

It's for those who can't afford 80k or the better shields out there for some odd reason.

Kent
May 28, 2007, 12:07 AM
It's 26%.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
May 28, 2007, 12:23 AM
On 2007-05-27 22:07, Kent wrote:
It's 26%.

I see...
Then it is the same as the ones offered over at the NPC stores, what a shame =/.

Would have liked that Sega made some special adjustment to it's %. Oh well!

Thanks for the information. Oh and about someone already asking this,well, I already mentioned my search Failed to yield results ^ ^;;;

Kent
May 28, 2007, 02:24 AM
A higher percentage would be nice, but when you can get metric tons of Ban-photons in an hour of Heat Wave Island solo, it's really a lot cheaper that way.

Not to mention, you're making money from the mission reward, so you're actually gaining in the process, in more than one way.

Especially for relatively-low level characters, who don't have the money for really good armor - the fact that the Gigaline isn't bad, and has good fire percentage, means it's really a beneficial piece of equipment to get for the purposes of the event, and it'll last you until you level out of it (or they start an Operation Icebreak or something).

A2K
May 28, 2007, 02:37 AM
A total of 34% (with a Mega/Rainbow unit) on the five-star line shield might actually do you better than a lower percentage on higher rarity Grade A armors, if I'm not mistaken. Just like for weapons the elemental percentage on an armor can be rather overpowering if high enough.

Lone_Wolf_Nasca
May 28, 2007, 06:31 AM
On 2007-05-28 00:37, A2K wrote:
A total of 34% (with a Mega/Rainbow unit) on the five-star line shield might actually do you better than a lower percentage on higher rarity Grade A armors, if I'm not mistaken. Just like for weapons the elemental percentage on an armor can be rather overpowering if high enough.

Indeed, I actually use the above combination of the Gigaline with the Rainbow Unit over my 20% Fire Yamata Line and my character is already level 78.

Guess I'll save up a few more Ban photons and buy an addional Aura Garment instead. That or try to synth a better armor, but my luck with armor is rather dissmal as of late, but alas, that is better left for another topic ^ ^;;;

Ithildin
May 28, 2007, 06:50 AM
On 2007-05-27 22:23, Lone_Wolf_Nasca wrote:

On 2007-05-27 22:07, Kent wrote:
It's 26%.

I see...
Then it is the same as the ones offered over at the NPC stores, what a shame =/.

Would have liked that Sega made some special adjustment to it's %. Oh well!

I would have liked that too, I can't believe its the same! Then again... yes I can, bloody sega, bunch of lazy gits... <.<

Kion
May 28, 2007, 09:10 AM
Not to mention 80 ban photons for a lousy 5* armor. It'd be much more worth while to use those photons for making crimson lines or something.

The prices really suck. The only things not sold in npc stores are the BR poster and the garment aura.
The BR poster is okay if you're a fan of burning rangers, but it's not of much consequence. and the garment aura makes it look like your ass is on fire and people flame you for wearing it.

A2K
May 28, 2007, 09:29 AM
On 2007-05-28 07:10, Kion wrote:
The prices really suck. The only things not sold in npc stores are the BR poster and the garment aura.
The BR poster is okay if you're a fan of burning rangers, but it's not of much consequence. and the garment aura makes it look like your ass is on fire and people flame you for wearing it.

Berry Red is also not available in stores.

The prices would suck if it weren't for the fact you can walk away from a couple runs of the event missions with at upwards of 30 or 40 if not more Ban-photon. I started the event with 200 or so, but have picked up at least 300 or 400 or so--enough for three or four more Garment Aura units.

With them dropping like candy, given the choice I'd pay Ban-photon than meseta any day for a Gigaline.

By event's end expect them to be just as abundant (if not even more so) than Megi-photon.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: A2K on 2007-05-28 07:30 ]</font>

MayLee
May 28, 2007, 11:46 AM
Let me put it this way.

Gigaline+Mega Rainbow=Pure win

Then again someone could have already said this..>.<

Nobo
May 28, 2007, 01:25 PM
It can reach up to 34% with a rainbow but it comes 26% fire. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif