PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC: So, What's new?

Race_Lunar
May 27, 2007, 11:36 PM
It was about late 2006 since I had any free time to play PSU because of school/work (was that right around the time Moatoob opened up?). I was just curious of what I've missed, or what new things have opened up to the world of PSU since my absence. Sometime soon I will reactivate my account, I just wanted to have an idea of the new things to look for.

So... what's new in PSU? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
Any new Worlds? Quests? Items? Clothes? Bosses? Cities? Drugs? Special events?

Eliash
May 27, 2007, 11:42 PM
So much and so little time to explain. I'll leave it to a PC player to explain some things like population.

There's a ton of new clothes, several new bosses, moatoob, Firebreak event (currently going on until June 9th), expert classes, A-rank weapons released, A few S-rank weapons, S missions, S2 missions, several new areas including Hive, Seabed, Party Missions, Rare rappy decorations/items and other things I'm forgetting.

Garnet_Moon
May 27, 2007, 11:44 PM
On 2007-05-27 21:42, Eliash wrote:
I'll leave it to a PC player to explain some things like population.

You're not funny.

Eliash
May 27, 2007, 11:44 PM
I wasn't trying to be, I was simply stating that a PC player would be able to give a better answer regarding population than I would.

Kimil
May 27, 2007, 11:46 PM
Population seems really low... but honestly, you can still play the game just fine with 600-700 ppl on Universe 2. ( there's usually 3/4 stars on Uni 2, the main universe, where each star represents 200 players )

Maybe not so much for new players... ( can't tell, I'm level 77 now >< ) but at high levels, as long as you have a few friends, its fine http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

And if you have no friends yet, go to Crimson beast and meet many randoms http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-05-27 21:50 ]</font>

Alamar
May 27, 2007, 11:50 PM
Ok here goes my take on it. The population lowered because people were stuck at Ragen runs said this sucks quit. Then Firebreak came and I am happy to say the population has increased. That being said I hope they stay after the event is over maybe the big update I read Japan got after this same event will keep the population up.

DurakkenX
May 27, 2007, 11:57 PM
a month ago it was a consistent 4 stars on uni2... now it's between 2 and 3 and gets as low as 1.5... stop lying... on the plus side maybe this will inspire sega to combine the servers eventually, and lower the bill a bit... don't need 17 servers per network.... 5 will do v.v

As far as "you can still find people to play with" that's somewhat true... you can find people to play with at the latest grind zone...as far as going around all 29 missions or going some place you want to to play you pretty much have to drag a party or some friends there. Afterall 600/30 = 20 people mission meaning 3 teams and 2 soloers.

Kimil
May 28, 2007, 12:00 AM
I'm not Lyring Durrakken

From when I get home at 4pm after school, to 11 pm at night, the stars stay at a minimum of 3, bouncing up to a hollow 4 around 6pm, I only ever see it hit 2 durring school hours ( when no one is home) and after 12 ( when ppl are asleep)

DurakkenX
May 28, 2007, 12:03 AM
i have been on all day for like 3 days straight...it has not hit 4 starts once or even 3.5 it's stays at .5-3 v.v

Kimil
May 28, 2007, 12:09 AM
When FB came out ( friday, withing your 3 days straight ) it hit 3.5
Saturday, 12pm mountain time, when I came on, it hit 3.5
Today it hasn't.

DurakkenX
May 28, 2007, 12:13 AM
Don't make me beat you with my head horn! I am infallible

Race_Lunar
May 31, 2007, 04:49 AM
Looks like I'll have to check out this new event. Alot of my friends got off of PSU for various reasons, but I'm pretty sure I can make new friends, or groups to run around with. I've only grinded through a few missions, I never strayed too far from that because Meseta was so hard to make, plus most monsters beat the crap out of me outside of Parum.

I think I should look more into these advanced classes everyone's been talking about too... I dunno what a figunner and stuff is.. >_>;

Nuclearranger
May 31, 2007, 09:28 AM
The population is 3-4*s Idk what DurakkenX is talking about unless hes from the UK then Id assume so...