PDA

View Full Version : is it better to...

_Wolf_
May 28, 2007, 07:09 AM
grind all five of the bases at once or individualy.

Azel-34
May 28, 2007, 07:13 AM
I assume you mean synthesize all 5 grinders of one board at once or seperately - well it depends, do you trust your luck? If you do them at once, you get 5 grinders of the same type, it's also faster. But say you're making C grinders. You do them at once and you have a low roll. You get 5 Grinders C+1. Instead, if you do them individualy, you may end up with higher rolls after the first one, say the end result could be one C+1, 2x C+3 2x C+6. I go for the individual approach. I don't trust my luck to 'mass' produce them.

PS: on a side note, that could work the opposite way too. you could do them individualy, and 'roll' a C+10 on the first roll, and C+1 the other four times. In that case, if you had done all 5 at once, you'd end up with 5x C+10. It's how you wanna look at it. Glass half-full or half-empty. I'm the half-empty type, so I play it safe http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Azel-34 on 2007-05-28 05:15 ]</font>