PDA

View Full Version : 3 Switch doors in Crimson Beast

Treillerti
May 28, 2007, 03:42 PM
I noticed this some long time ago.. but can't remember how they did it. . Saw 2 people open the 3 switches by themself. . Someone said it had to do with a specific PA. . But I forgot. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;

gambit04
May 28, 2007, 03:43 PM
Tornado Dance is my guess and I'm not sure if it works it could I haven't tried it.

DaRkWoLf30
May 28, 2007, 04:04 PM
I don't think it can be done, but it might be tornado dance or that one PA for the dagger, the one that doesn't do the spins.

Treillerti
May 28, 2007, 04:15 PM
If it can't be done, then they couldn't have done it ? lol It was a room of 3 people, and I was away, and the switched doors were open with the two there.

Niered
May 28, 2007, 04:37 PM
It is possible, its been known for awhile, basically ever since tornado break came out actually.

Basically, it works because the switches stay on for a split-second after you get off them, and by using tornado dance to dash forward, you activate them both before one can turn off.

Alkaar
May 30, 2007, 03:54 PM
So tornado dance is the key to do this with two people eh? That is good to know.

I assume you can also do this with all the other sets of 3 switches?

SolomonGrundy
May 30, 2007, 03:56 PM
what about the fist PA? chargetime should not matter...

PMB960
May 30, 2007, 05:31 PM
I tried this with TD and it worked ONCE. Tried it again so I could get a screen and it just wouldn't work again. It was in one of the hallways in B1 or B2 and I have no clue how I made it work. Also I think TD makes you move faster than the fist PA so I don't think it would work.

JAFO22000
May 30, 2007, 05:47 PM
If you noticed, they also chaged the position of one of the switches on this level. It's the switch that opened a small "room" in the corner of an area that was up some stairs.

When this mission first came out, this switch was right in front of the laser fence. They have since moved it to behind the "cubicle wall" of this area. I think solo Fighgunners were getting trapped in this area! TD through the laser fence, but then they can't get out....