PDA

View Full Version : Partisan of Lightning for trade

DeathCheese87
Dec 14, 2002, 05:11 PM
just found it today offline from the gol dragon (pinkal id if youre wondering). i wanna see what i can get from this. the special is a tempest attack, and it is a double saber type wep.

i would prefer some ranger weps. i dont want 9 stars, or p drops. well, just offer and ill think about it.

Cl0ud
Dec 14, 2002, 05:12 PM
deathcheese, how many stars?

we played togther today. me u ginko and xan. just ta let ya know

Cheech
Dec 14, 2002, 05:19 PM
Windmill
Photon Drops x2
Resta level 30
Razonde level 28

http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Or.. what if I can get you a Ruby Bullet?

DeathCheese87
Dec 14, 2002, 05:19 PM
10 stars i believe. not sure if the grinding limit is 30 or 60. just check the item database. it has the stats.

CookieSnatcha
Dec 14, 2002, 06:02 PM
I have an Anti Android Rifle that I would trade for it. Either that or a Ruby Bullet.

sensei420
Dec 15, 2002, 12:34 AM
i have plenty of RA stuff id be willing to trade 4 that...............
panser faust
nug2000
yas 9200,3000,2000
needle
frozen shooter
flame visit
..........and more stuff

lets meet and i can show u more.......

Special_K
Dec 15, 2002, 01:50 AM
I got Red Mechguns, best mechs in the game, if you want those. Anyone with a NUG 2000 trading it with other stuff like that just doesn't sound leigt...my 2 cents...

Ghen
Dec 15, 2002, 02:28 AM
Yea, I saw Sensei's list earlier, didn't look legit at all. ;p

sensei420
Dec 15, 2002, 03:55 PM
i love ppl like u2......basically ur saying i dont have items like that or will never get em so whoever does has to b a duper.....jealousy can b very ugly....dont accuse me of duping bcuz ur items suk....its not my fault......jus my 2 cents:)

Klakalou
Dec 15, 2002, 04:23 PM
i dont have any good ranger weps, but im going to make a new small list if u wanna check it out.

Ghen
Dec 15, 2002, 05:53 PM
You haven't had the time to acquire all of the yourself through drops, and with the amazing amount of very hard to find rares you have, it's very easy to assume that A} you dupe, B} you know people who dupe and mooch off them, or C} have duped items in your inventory. Call me a playa hater, tell me I'm jealous of fictional items that exist in a game on an internet chat board, I just call it like I see it. See son, it's called "integrity", you gots none. But thats cool cuz its takes all kinds of people to make this world go round, no? Peace out.

Special_K
Dec 15, 2002, 05:53 PM
On 2002-12-15 12:55, sensei420 wrote:
i love ppl like u2......basically ur saying i dont have items like that or will never get em so whoever does has to b a duper.....jealousy can b very ugly....dont accuse me of duping bcuz ur items suk....its not my fault......jus my 2 cents:)

Thats hilarious, you can't even type out full words yet you expect us to believe that you have found all that stuff legitly? I don't think anyone on the US servers even has a NUG 2000 yet, only one class ID can find it, or so I'm told. And my items suck? You're right, the Yasminkov 2000, 3000, 9000, red mechs, red saber, red sword, chain sawd, orogiagito, and meteor cudgle I found really blow...guess I'll go sell them to the merchants.

Polenicus
Dec 15, 2002, 06:03 PM
On 2002-12-14 14:11, DeathCheese87 wrote:
just found it today offline from the gol dragon (pinkal id if youre wondering). i wanna see what i can get from this. the special is a tempest attack, and it is a double saber type wep.

i would prefer some ranger weps. i dont want 9 stars, or p drops. well, just offer and ill think about it.

I don't have anything I could trade for that, and I know it (I'm a Whitill. Nuff said). But do you think you could show it to me? Equip it and swing it around a few times I mean. I've wanted this damn thing ever since I've heard it existed, and I'm TERRIBLY curious as to what it looks like.

Just to give me something else to wish for that I'll never have http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

True-Stealth
Dec 15, 2002, 08:10 PM
I'm willing to give up all of these for it:

-Parts of Robo Chao
-Gobooma's Claw +5
-1 Photon Drop
-All my 9 star weapons that are (I think) Wals-MK2, Justy, Flowens Sword, Varista, Varista +25, Diska of Liberator, A rare mechgun that I don't remember the name of, Brionac, and Vjaya. I have more but I cannot recal them.
-If you want me to I could put an Elysion and Red Handgun (maybe the Red Handgun but I'll have to get it from my friend) on the list also.
-I can get you enemy parts such as Booma's right arm x2 and Rappy's Wing as well.

I will give all of these items for the Partisan of Lightning (my dream weapon)! Yes, I'm willing to give up my Parts of Robo Chao (if you care). *Crosses fingers*

True-Stealth
Dec 15, 2002, 08:36 PM
Update:

You can garauntee that the Red Handgun is on the list of trades for me. It has 50% hit and a few other percents I can't remember. Wow... *Still crossing fingers*

StonedGrover
Dec 16, 2002, 09:11 AM
red scorpio 0/0/0/25/15
final impact 0/0/0/35/25
final impact 25/0/0/0
final impact 0/20/20/0/20
bravace 0/25/15/0

i will trade all for the partisen.. interested??

DeathCheese87
Dec 16, 2002, 04:02 PM
sorry to say, everyone, but i no longer have my PoL. BUT, i am on a 'crusade' to find more. so dont fret, hopefully i will have another soon.

True-Stealth
Dec 16, 2002, 04:02 PM
Bump.

DeathCheese, do you still have the Partisan of Lightning?

mr_badboi
Dec 16, 2002, 04:15 PM
LOL dawg thank u so much, i found one last night while playin wit my lil bro' he didn't know how good/valuable it was (he pickd up 1st) so i traded him red scorpio for it LMAO but imma try to get another one today with him but im really on the hunt for Yasha

mr_badboi
Dec 16, 2002, 04:17 PM
LOL dawg thank u so much, i found one last night while playin wit my lil bro' he didn't know how good/valuable it was (he pickd up 1st) so i traded him red scorpio for it LMAO but imma try to get another one today with him but im really on the hunt for Yasha, man i went online last night wit it and every game i went into people were shocked, i got atleast one person in everygame i went to tried to offer shyt and a couple peeps offered all their rares 10 11 star rares that i kinda wanted but didn't need but the thing is u gotta be careful not to let it fall into the wrong handz ....DUper.. they were the ones offering a DREAM LIST but i just had to turn em down well anyways thanx alot peace

True-Stealth
Dec 16, 2002, 04:44 PM
DeathCheese, can you reserve me a Partisan of Lightning when you get one. I'll store all my rares in the bank and hope you get me one. If you do, thanks in advance DeathChease.

DeathCheese87
Dec 16, 2002, 09:52 PM
well, im not going to reserve the PoL to anyone UNLESS they have the weapon(s) i want. sorry to say stealth, but im not really interested in what you have. but if you can get some really good RA weps, ill think about it...

deathsshadow
Dec 16, 2002, 09:56 PM
just wondering, on a scale from 1-10 how amazingly amazing is the PoL and how rare is it persay...

Special_K
Dec 17, 2002, 12:05 PM
I don't know why everyone went crazy over this weapon, frankly it sucks, a lot. It's like a twin brand almost hehe. It's worse than a demo comet and demo comets are common as hell now. If someone offered you a dream list...heh or even a red handgun, I would take that. This thing is worth about as much as my old Yamato.

Natsuki
Dec 17, 2002, 12:46 PM
Longshot? Maybe....

All of these...
Delsaber's Buster
Delsaber's Shield
Inferno Bazooka
S-Beat's Blades
Elysion
Guilty Light
Stag Cutlery
Yamato
Mahu
Demolition Comet +15
15 Drops
200k Meseta

Ghen
Dec 17, 2002, 01:24 PM
It's all about the rarity Special K. ;p

Special_K
Dec 17, 2002, 01:27 PM
Rarity my ass...well, it makes sense..with something like invisable guard... But i won't spend all my time playing in hard to find a PoL when i can go to ultimate and get a monkey king bar.

mr_badboi
Dec 17, 2002, 03:10 PM
LOL u wanna know why peeps r goin crazy over this????? cuz for one u rarely see ANYONE With this.OUt of my 200hrz of playin i only saw 1 guy wit it, and this guy who started this topic is the 2nd guy that i know that has it, and its one of the only items that hasn't been duped like the double, man when i go online peeps keep comin up to me sayin they heard i got a new weapon. YES i be flaunting that shyt, everygame i go i use it and i mess wit peeps by lettin them think imma trade then jus walk out the room and u wanna hear sumfin funny.....I just lost it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the most wanted item online (for now) Lost. How???? FSOD...i hate u sega. dam i remember equipin that weapon then when i left the game BAM it hit me but i guess it didn't save when i equip. So now me and my lil bro r gonna go on another hunt for it today. well anyways PEACE and um what do u want for ur PoL????? what ever u do don't trade to a duper, i got couple duper friends try to offer me all their list but i turned em down cuz i don't want it to be a another dbl cannon or bkb u know...k PEACE

Elusive_Llama
Dec 17, 2002, 03:25 PM
Heh...same reason why people go crazy over those silly Nike Air Force One shoes. They're just white-colored shoes sewn together by slave labor in some 3rd World country, yet everyone wants one.

Special_K
Dec 17, 2002, 04:35 PM
On 2002-12-17 12:10, mr_badboi wrote:
LOL u wanna know why peeps r goin crazy over this????? cuz for one u rarely see ANYONE With this.OUt of my 200hrz of playin i only saw 1 guy wit it, and this guy who started this topic is the 2nd guy that i know that has it, and its one of the only items that hasn't been duped like the double, man when i go online peeps keep comin up to me sayin they heard i got a new weapon. YES i be flaunting that shyt, everygame i go i use it and i mess wit peeps by lettin them think imma trade then jus walk out the room and u wanna hear sumfin funny.....I just lost it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the most wanted item online (for now) Lost. How???? FSOD...i hate u sega. dam i remember equipin that weapon then when i left the game BAM it hit me but i guess it didn't save when i equip. So now me and my lil bro r gonna go on another hunt for it today. well anyways PEACE and um what do u want for ur PoL????? what ever u do don't trade to a duper, i got couple duper friends try to offer me all their list but i turned em down cuz i don't want it to be a another dbl cannon or bkb u know...k PEACE

You are the most annoying retard I've ever spoken over the internet to. I don't mean retard as an insult there either, I feel you are genuinely mental disabled. You can't type or formulate proper sentences, nor do any of your thoughts have any logical basis. Please, for the love of God, or whatever you believe in, stop.

deathsshadow
Dec 17, 2002, 05:07 PM
i agree. if you're gona type in the forum, do it right because you sound like an idiot, or should i say... well what ever you would say to someone who sounds like theyre stupid but you only see their typing... well anyway, just type right and youll gain more respect... trust me i know.

mr_badboi
Dec 18, 2002, 01:31 PM
LMAO at these hators, omg u guyz have anything else better to do wit ur life? is pso ur life? if you don't like my post then don't read them. I just add a lil slang to it basically. But hey Is this an english test or sumfin.....no its jus a dum furom so y u trippin over the way i post? its coo im not mad at u, iight Peace out yall............

P.S. sry i couldn't
be as perfect as u guyz..........

Special_K
Dec 18, 2002, 02:07 PM
On 2002-12-18 10:31, mr_badboi wrote:
LMAO at these hators, omg u guyz have anything else better to do wit ur life? is pso ur life? if you don't like my post then don't read them. I just add a lil slang to it basically. But hey Is this an english test or sumfin.....no its jus a dum furom so y u trippin over the way i post? its coo im not mad at u, iight Peace out yall............

P.S. sry i couldn't
be as perfect as u guyz..........

Having no life, I hardly play PSO anymore, but you can't spell, you refuse to spell out short words (i.e.: YOU not u) and you find it cool to leave out vowels (like in sry = sorry) or replace s with z (guyz) Too many periods also, if you like to have a dramtic pause (which I don't know why YOU would need) you use 3, not more than ten like you did. We aren't "trippin" either. I just can't stand how little prepubescent kids try and act all cool and ghetto while online. It's so annoying to see people try and change the English language, you enjoy typing in ebonics? Good for you, leave it in IM's with your wigger pals, otherwise type out full words and use spell check or something, just don't bring it here. And as for "don't read your posts" it's kind of impossible not to read a post on a thread, we can't exactly skip over it, especially if we're trying to get a bid better than yours. But I don't think we really have to worry about it, you value the Partisan of Lightning as if it's a treasure rather than another piece of junk to sit in the bank, I doubt I have to worry about your offers on anything. I'm done I think.

mr_badboi
Dec 18, 2002, 02:24 PM
LOL ok You got me.......HA. First of all im not white, im black and there is no such thing as ebonics, it's just something that a guy made up to assign certain peepz word usage. Callin it ebonics HA and you know your ignorant right? u my english teacher now? and no im not a lil kid imma grown ass man and since this isn't formal, imma write how eva i wanna write. y does it even matter to you how i post? well hey just keep em coming its coo'. cuz imma keep on postin the same way...for 2 mo' days... dammmm i need to get my computer back cuz i can't post here with my dreamcast. anyways peace out man and calm down its not worth it, ur time nor effort. IIght and the reason why i want such good weapons for it is cuz its one of the HOT items online right now and um only a few have it, and um cuz i have all the other items and stuff i need. but anyways peace out man LATA

P.S. how'z that gramma 4u?
mr perfect?

Special_K
Dec 18, 2002, 03:34 PM
I'm not going for perfection you moron, I'm going for legibility. Make it so people can understand what you're saying. And I doubt it, but if it's true that you are a grown man and you have to type that way, or even let yourself talk like that, I pity you. It just reflects how you care about certain things, like how you appear to a large forum. I'm really not a mean person, I'm sure pleanty of people here will tell you I'm nice and give people chances, but you? You're disgusting, your posts actually turn me off from wanting to read other peoples threads. You're a waste, and a drain on the economy most likely. Do us all a favor...you know what to do.

mr_badboi
Dec 18, 2002, 03:48 PM
k um lol ohh and everyone i will be hosting a tournament since no one has what i want, i'll just giv it away in a tournament. rules and regulations will be given tomorrow

Elusive_Llama
Dec 18, 2002, 03:49 PM
Typing stuff like "sum ppl r jelos uv ma shyt soz i flaunt it beeeeyotch" on this forum is like walking into a bank wearing a black balaclava. You figure it out.

So please, do as Special_K asks. Dump that ebonics crap, type out full words and maybe you'll get a little bit of credibility. Because right now all we see is some gangsta wannabe trying to push his dope on our forums.

mr_badboi
Dec 18, 2002, 04:08 PM
no ones trying to be gangsta, u guy'z r just ignorant for assuming those stuff but like i said its coo' its just a lil forum, nothing formal bout it but hey its coo lata yall PEace

Special_K
Dec 18, 2002, 07:12 PM
Alright, learn to use words properly. Ignorant, by a dictionary (book that explains words) is:
-Lacking education or knowledge.
-Showing or arising from a lack of education or knowledge: an ignorant mistake.
-Unaware or uninformed.
You're not really using it right, since this is basic information we're talking about. And as for ebonics not being real?
ebonics

n : a nonstandard form of American English spoken by some American Black people [syn: Black English, Black English Vernacular, Ebonics]

Please, like I said, try and educate yourself a bit.

ShadowDragon
Dec 18, 2002, 07:46 PM
so.. do we have any homework?!?! lol jp*

*Just Playing

True-Stealth
Dec 18, 2002, 07:59 PM
Why are all of you being so hard on people that don't type properly. There's nothing wrong with it. Like he said, this is just a casual forum. All of you need to back off and chill. Special K, why are you always typing negative things. If you don't like Badboi ignor him and grow up. Your being really immature picking on someone because of their use of grammar. No this isn't because I want the PoL. It's because someone types differently, which doesn't matter at any other message board I've been to. I bet you have a bad rep where you live Special K, but that doesn't matter.

pixelate
Dec 19, 2002, 01:41 AM
Sorry, DeathCheese, I have to lock your topic because of the lack of respect people showed to you and your topic by posting all this nonsense in it.