PDA

View Full Version : Feeding my PM for striking..

MookMetal
May 28, 2007, 06:19 PM
I was just wondering how to get it up fast im using those agatrides or whatever and sabras but that doesnt work that well because i can never find neu wood thats cheap.. any other ways? thanks in advance

Treillerti
May 28, 2007, 06:24 PM
If you're doing pure striking, you'll need to alternate items. Star Atomizers and Moon Atomizer's are nice, but they raise Technic, so in order to lower it back down, but 800meseta weapons if yuo want to be cheap. Only took like 600k or lower. Agtaride's and things like that are good too. . Don't recommend Monomate's, Dimates as it just takes longer. Most things you can feed it can be found around.

CelestialBlade
May 28, 2007, 06:25 PM
Well, depends on what you're looking for. If you're trying to make a pure Striking PM for purposes of synthing, feed it a combination of Monomates and 1* melee weapons. If you're just trying to get it to battle status as fast as you can, just feed it Moon Atomizers. A diet of Moons will give it nearly pure Striking, with some Technic.

If it's going to cost you a lot more, pure PMs are not worth it. There's just too many parameters that go into synth success that every single synth might as well be a coin flip, regardless of success rate.