PDA

View Full Version : Meh, just finished last day of school

Sord
May 29, 2007, 11:46 AM
as subject says, I'm done with school for the summer. Being already bored (that was quick) I figured I might drop by here and say hello. Not sure how long I'll stay this time (assuming I do.) It's probably going to be a pretty boring summer, so I may stick around longer than normal.

my #1 acomplishment while i was gone (that i doubt anyone will care about) = earned CompTIA A+ Certification (proffesional IT repair.) Next year I'm going for Cisco's CCNA.

Weeaboolits
May 29, 2007, 11:47 AM
'grats. ;]

HUnewearl_Meira
May 29, 2007, 11:49 AM
That's an impressive accomplishment, Sord. That's a tough test to pass. Good luck on the CCNA, too.

Also: Welcome back. Enjoy your stay. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Solstis
May 29, 2007, 11:56 AM
Going for the CCNA?

;o Neats!

DizzyDi
May 29, 2007, 12:10 PM
Sord, do a character battle and actually FINISH IT THIS TIME AROUND.

Sord
May 29, 2007, 12:18 PM
On 2007-05-29 10:10, DizzyDi wrote:
Sord, do a character battle and actually FINISH IT THIS TIME AROUND.

>_> oooooh yeah...

my internet kinda went kaput for the month back then. After that time passed, I didn't feel like coming back. We lost internet again since, and last month we switched from Charter to AT&T yahoo. So far so good.

as for more character battles... not likely. at least, not as a tourney. Like I said, no idea how long I'm going to stick around. I'm not going to bother starting what I can't finish.

and thanks to those who congratulated me on A+ and wished me luck on CCNA (I'll have it coming out of highschool to boot)

*** 4edit

meh, i could finish the old character battle. I checked and I still have the files. Still, it's been so long that i don't even know who's still here or if anyone cares. Looking through the forums I saw Sgt made a tourney to, I'll have to read that later. Anyways, my tourney is so old now I'm only going to do it if enough people demand to see it finished.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sord on 2007-05-29 12:34 ]</font>

Sgt_Shligger
May 29, 2007, 05:29 PM
Well, in the event you can't finish I'd be willing to pick it up ;o

I kinda cheated on the tourney since I gave it a slightly disappointing ending. And I still have to finish my CYOA. . . Speaking of CYOA's, Dizzy?

Shadowpawn
May 29, 2007, 05:52 PM
A+ heh. I got a friend studying for that. That's excellent Sword. Good luck with the CCNA thingy-a-bob.

AlexCraig
May 29, 2007, 05:55 PM
Last day of school for me, too. Now I just have to work for about a year, then go to college.

Moo2u
May 29, 2007, 05:58 PM
Welcome back Sord!

I try to get out, but they suck me back in!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 29, 2007, 07:44 PM
Hello and welcome back for the time being, however long it is, congrats on certification as well.

FKL, always open. Fresh griddle cakes too! None of that pre mix quickie crap.

AlexCraig
May 29, 2007, 09:26 PM
yum...

astuarlen
May 29, 2007, 10:09 PM
High five!
Now get in the kitchen and make me some waffles.

Skuda
May 29, 2007, 10:14 PM
I put soap in em http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Bot-Bot
May 29, 2007, 10:15 PM
If you complete the tourny, I shall continue to pointlessly make the brackets and other topics about who will (or should've) win (won).

Or not, I don't know, yet.

Sord
May 29, 2007, 10:35 PM
On 2007-05-29 20:14, Skuda wrote:
I put soap in em http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

do you still used the ROFLiron?