PDA

View Full Version : Which armor is better ?

Treillerti
May 29, 2007, 12:17 PM
I've been severely confused about this armor bit and though someone tried to explain it to me. . I still can't figure it out in my head. . Using a store bought Sori Senba for it's highest defense, proved to smack me around pretty hard in Parum. Someone told me to buy a fire percent of any armor, I did. . 24% fire Gigaline. . Lost a lot of DFP EVA but was able to stand my ground better. Anyways. . Now I'm stuck between 2 armors and I want a view which is better. .in the long run (Yes I can equip both)

24% Gigaline
or
18% Crimson LIne. . I dunno. @_@

Eliash
May 29, 2007, 12:20 PM
Easiest way to check is to get slapped by monsters of the appropate element a couple of times if you can.

Else you would have to do mathematics...at a rough glance the 18% seems like a decent choice for A-rank units also.

Golto
May 29, 2007, 12:24 PM
Slap in a mega rainbow in the body slot. I think giga line will reduce damage a little more than that Crimson Line. If you have a rank units who cares about less then 6%?

Treillerti
May 29, 2007, 12:25 PM
Yea, well I have to buy it before trying it . LoL

Treillerti
May 29, 2007, 12:26 PM
I use Mega/Rainbow on the gigaline as well.

Eliash
May 29, 2007, 12:31 PM
If you are low on money, I would consider the Gigaline as it should be cheaper than the Crimsonline by a lot.

If you have an A-rank unit though the crimsonline would be the best bet assuming you have spare change.

Overall the damage should be roughly the same, the crimsonline would protect you better against non-fire monsters, and the Gigaline should be cheaper and protect you well against fire monsters.

EDIT: To make better sense.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eliash on 2007-05-29 10:33 ]</font>