PDA

View Full Version : PS2/Pc: Tidus of Zanarkand presents: The Unforgotten Memorie

TheJarbaSlayr
May 29, 2007, 06:55 PM
Im really lookin for members so we can party together and always have ppl on PSU to chill wit , we only have 5 members at the moment but we all cool ppl so join up if u dont hav a clan and lookin for friends ^_^

Garnet_Moon
May 29, 2007, 07:00 PM
Advertising for friends has got to be the lamest thing on the planet. You don't advertise. It just clicks.

I don't know much slang or anything, but i'm always looking for more people to card and get carded from. If i'm on and not busy i'm also open to suggestions and doing random stuff from sex in peoples room's, to De Ragan C runs for an alt.

Y'know, I do a little of everything. Sorta like a Protranser, only better.

T0m
Jun 1, 2007, 01:48 AM
On 2007-05-29 17:00, Garnet_Moon wrote:
Advertising for friends has got to be the lamest thing on the planet. You don't advertise. It just clicks.
Whether or not this should be called "advertising", is up to debate. And it is very questionable whether or not this is "the lamest thing on the planet". However, what TheJarbaSlayr is doing, is precisely what this forum is made for. Or it is at least one of this forum's main purposes.
If you don't like the idea, then I suggest you just refrain from posting here. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif