PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of coming back

KiteWolfwood
May 29, 2007, 09:18 PM
Me and a few friends all bought PSU the day it came out thinking it would be awesome goodness. Well we all ended up quiting because of the lack of content and just the amount of hacking that started not even a month after release.

I am wondering if in the time I have been gone if the game has gotten any better. Like prices on items, if the community actually plays mission for fun instead of profit/exp/mp. Going from PSO where you just go through the areas slaughtering and being slaughtered was a blast. Then going into PSU and well, "PSU Serious Business" sums it up.

Another thing is I remember whenever I would do certain mission that had grass or plants I would like lag really bad. Did that ever get fixed or would I be doomed to indoor missions or low graphic settings.

I really would like to play my axe wielding beast loli but if it is just going to be a repeat of last time I would rather just save my money. I probably have more questions but can't think of them right now. Thanks for your time!

pso123hrf
May 29, 2007, 09:21 PM
Check the fourms for your questions

Lag is a problem of your internet

>_<

Sychosis
May 29, 2007, 09:24 PM
Prices have dropped. Script kiddies are gone. Missions are still about the loot. Graphics problems are on your end.

KiteWolfwood
May 29, 2007, 09:25 PM
Well I have broadband. I would only lag in the grass or in hallways. And I guess it wouldn't be called lag. More like slowdown.

I play Guild wars on High setting, FFXI on High settings, and then even on the lowest setting it would slowdown in PSU.

Well if it is my end then that is a bummer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KiteWolfwood on 2007-05-29 19:28 ]</font>

Unis_Zero
May 29, 2007, 09:29 PM
actually in some of the first updates there was a problem with slow down and graphic issues it has since been fixed as far as the rest people have been stuck on about 3 missions(which has improved from just crimson beast) but if your gonna come back now the firebreak stuff is pretty fun. Prices on things your gonna have to wait atleast a month again b4 things settle back down due to the release of A grinders and people being retarted in what they are trying to sell low grinded and non grinded items examples of this ive seen cugo mamba's in shop for 1 million not even grinded not to mention player shop prices for npc items is sometimes frustrating at best.

not sure when you quit but if it was within the first few months im pretty sure the graphic fix may take care of that

KiteWolfwood
May 29, 2007, 09:56 PM
Alright well gonna give PSU a second try. Forgot that PSU is only 10 bucks a month. I spend more on lunch daily.

Unis_Zero
May 29, 2007, 10:07 PM
well allow me to be first to welcome you back!!!!! and i hope you enjoy your second time around

KiteWolfwood
May 29, 2007, 10:16 PM
Thanks for the welcome! Hopefully my bad time in PSU was just due to its newness.

Gryffin
May 29, 2007, 10:23 PM
On 2007-05-29 20:16, KiteWolfwood wrote:
Thanks for the welcome! Hopefully my bad time in PSU was just due to its lack of Gryffin in the first month.

Mm, fix'd.

Epy1221
May 29, 2007, 10:57 PM
Are you playing on xbox or Ps2?

imfanboy
May 29, 2007, 11:04 PM
The community is actually really good now, too - almost all of the prickheads are gone, coincidentally enough about the same time as all the script kiddy bannings happened...

Right now, as you can tell by this forum, the firebreak missions are hawt stuff (literally!) and you can get into games really easy that way.

(I do like your siggy btw - evil link ftw)

Weeaboolits
May 29, 2007, 11:15 PM
Do it!

I'm offline.

Mayu
May 29, 2007, 11:19 PM
Come back!

or I'll kill you!!!!

KiteWolfwood
May 29, 2007, 11:30 PM
A couple game guard errors, a few connection errors and a new account. All that is left till my return to PSU is a million updates!

Edit: I am on PC by the way if you couldn't tell.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KiteWolfwood on 2007-05-29 21:38 ]</font>

Unis_Zero
May 29, 2007, 11:45 PM
grats!!!! and the updates shouldnt take more than like a minute or so??? unless you have to download each one at a time but i think there has only been like 5 maybe??

KiteWolfwood
May 30, 2007, 12:51 AM
Hmm good news is I got PSU running. Bad news is I log on an find all my mesesta missing.

Pentence
May 30, 2007, 12:52 PM
Hey if its cash ya need no worrys with the current event going down.Get out there and nab some ban photons sell em and whala instant meseta.

ALso if ya want to party up PM me and ill meet up with ya.
Good hunting.

Pentence
May 30, 2007, 12:53 PM
Hey if its cash ya need no worrys with the current event going down.Get out there and nab some ban photons sell em and whala instant meseta.

ALso if ya want to party up PM me and ill meet up with ya.
Good hunting.

DreamLocke
May 30, 2007, 01:27 PM
I took a break too and came back last weekend. Lots of new stuff since you left, I'm happier now with all the new content.

Yet unfortunately I haven't been actually playing since I've been feeding my PM to make it pure DEF (read pure repetiiton)

Anyway, come on back.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DreamLocke on 2007-05-30 11:28 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DreamLocke on 2007-05-30 11:29 ]</font>

Kaydin
May 30, 2007, 02:26 PM
On 2007-05-29 22:51, KiteWolfwood wrote:
Hmm good news is I got PSU running. Bad news is I log on an find all my mesesta missing.Sounds like you got hacked during your absence. Moneys not too hard to come by, especially for us PC/PS2 users. xD

I've been hanging around Moatoob and Neudaiz a lot lately. You might see me there.

KiteWolfwood
May 30, 2007, 02:40 PM
Well so far I have just been looking around an checking everything out. Hive, Chapter Missions, Gear/Weapons, S2 rank missions, but my poor cast still has no parts compared to the millions of new clothes for fleshies. Closest thing it seems Ill get is a maid outfit or a bikini. So I can be either half nude or part of some fat guys sick fantasy at Sonic Team.

So because fleshies get awesome clothing I am gonna try leveling up my Beast. So if you see a short lil beast named Rumor running around Uni 2 like a chicken with its head cut off that is probably just me. So don't be afraid to say "hi" and offer poor lil Rumor some exp so she can hurry up an become a big strong Fortefighter.

Well I am off to try and sneak in some missions to get some major expage.

Edit: Holy!! Rumor just got in a group doing Heat Wave Island. 2-3 minute mission with a 7 MP reward, Crazy!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KiteWolfwood on 2007-05-30 12:42 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KiteWolfwood on 2007-05-30 13:03 ]</font>