PDA

View Full Version : Bunny got a warning!

Cz
May 29, 2007, 09:21 PM
well guess the mods are more strict than i though. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif They dont like joke. I got my first warning on this forum. Bleh. Bleh. Bleh. If they wanna push me away from the forum, then do so...not like i care. Mods sometime can be such a FAT UGLY FACE. They telling me to stop using the "Bunny" word? How can i? I am used to it and it is my personality that i cant change. Well that just made my day. Thanks mod!! Hate you guys.

AlexCraig
May 29, 2007, 09:24 PM
Wait, you can't say "Bunny"...?

Nani-chan
May 29, 2007, 09:25 PM
We all get warnings at times.. I remember I went overboard on my first warning too.

It's like a rite of intiation when you get your first warning, welcome to the group.

Hope you come back and play some more, we all get warnings at times.

Cz
May 29, 2007, 09:26 PM
they say i hijack the topic with word "bunny" in it. >.> warn me of not using it cause it tend to go off topic. Well who cares when everyone is having fun. I am not gonna mention that mod name, but he made my day. Being strict does have a limit, but this is retarded.

AlexCraig
May 29, 2007, 09:27 PM
Isn't that part of FKL? Going off topic is staple here.

Cz
May 29, 2007, 09:30 PM
On 2007-05-29 19:27, AlexCraig wrote:
Isn't that part of FKL? Going off topic is staple here.

ya i guess, but we were talking about the community of PSU as well. It is not like it is really big of a deal. At least just state in that topic to stay on topic instead of locking it. >.> Making me like the bad guy here. Gosh i hated that more than anything. Curse you mod!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
May 29, 2007, 09:32 PM
The leash is shorter with http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/burger.gif Saner http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_salad.gif and etc. posting maybe?

But yeah no need to make topic about this as if we know why or what's going on when the story is one sided.

Sychosis
May 29, 2007, 09:32 PM
Rule # 1

Attacking Staff
Do not complain about, hold polls against, attack, annoy, harass, provoke, disrespect, target the staffers nor flame the staffers. We are very serious about this, we don't need attitude just because we are staffers and trying to make a good place for everyone. The staff does your dirty work for you. If you make an effort to upset a mod, they will not hesitate to ban you without prior warning or explanation. If you are unhappy with a staffer or the way the forum is ran, you are welcome to find another PSO related forum to post in or bring up the matter in a calm and adult manner with an admin or the staffer in question in PM's and don't take it out on or through the forums. Do not harass a staffer via your profile, your signature, PM's, Email or Instant Messenging programs, such actions will have an impact on your standing on the site.PSOW is not a democracy nor is it your playground. Flaming and attacking a staffer warrants enough justification for a ban. If you have a problem with a staff, address it via PM's or address the issue with the mod or admin.

I don't really care for your bunny crap, but I don't want to see you banned over a temper tantrum.

AlexCraig
May 29, 2007, 09:33 PM
You're not the bad guy. The confounded misconception of rules and regulations due to the lack of clearly defined and well pronounced details is the REAL bad guy.

Cz
May 29, 2007, 09:34 PM
On 2007-05-29 19:32, Sychosis wrote:
Rule # 1

Attacking Staff
Do not complain about, hold polls against, attack, annoy, harass, provoke, disrespect, target the staffers nor flame the staffers. We are very serious about this, we don't need attitude just because we are staffers and trying to make a good place for everyone. The staff does your dirty work for you. If you make an effort to upset a mod, they will not hesitate to ban you without prior warning or explanation. If you are unhappy with a staffer or the way the forum is ran, you are welcome to find another PSO related forum to post in or bring up the matter in a calm and adult manner with an admin or the staffer in question in PM's and don't take it out on or through the forums. Do not harass a staffer via your profile, your signature, PM's, Email or Instant Messenging programs, such actions will have an impact on your standing on the site.PSOW is not a democracy nor is it your playground. Flaming and attacking a staffer warrants enough justification for a ban. If you have a problem with a staff, address it via PM's or address the issue with the mod or admin.

I don't really care for your bunny crap, but I don't want to see you banned over a temper tantrum.

blah blah blah....dont wanna hear it. I am just here for fun. I dont really care about the rules. Bunny will probably not survive long on this forum...>.> Plus your the worst person i have to listen lecture too.

Sayara
May 29, 2007, 09:37 PM
Oh booo hooo. Get over yourself.

Polly
May 29, 2007, 09:37 PM
Priorities.

HUnewearl_Meira
May 29, 2007, 09:39 PM
I don't see this thread going anywhere good. Let's stop it here.

omegapirate2k
May 29, 2007, 09:39 PM
On 2007-05-29 19:34, BunnyGirl wrote:
I am just here for fun. I dont really care about the rules.

http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_eek.gif nooooooo!!!