PDA

View Full Version : Best locations for...

Falco0217
May 31, 2007, 10:31 AM
Hey all!

I recently rejoined PSU after a long break. A lot of stuff has changed since I have been gone, and now I am completely lost.

A lot of the places where I used to level up and gather MP seems to be completely void of players making leveling a very slow and tiresome process.

My question is where can I find a fairly populated area which gives a decent supply of exp and MP?

Finally, as a side note, I am currently a lvl 11 hunter on the x-box 360 servers, and any advice would be greatly appreciated.

JAFO22000
May 31, 2007, 10:35 AM
Right now, most people are participating in the Firebreak event. You can get very good MP if you go to Neudaiz and run the very first purification mission. As you are level 11, you can run it on B and it should only take you 3-5 minutes to complete. You can die as much as you want and still get an S rank, which will net you a whopping 14 MP (considering you should be able to do one run in at least 5 minutes, you could run this mission 12 times an hour, netting you 168 MP/hour. GREAT for leveling up basic job classes!).

This mission is not good for EXP however. For this, I would suggest finding a party to join in the Moatoob Firebreak mission.

StanleyPain
May 31, 2007, 11:57 AM
Best overall EXP in my opinion for where you're at now is to run the Moatoob mission route: Valley of Carnage/Mine Defense/Tunnel Recapture. It can be a hard slog depending on your status, but it gives you very good experience. With the exception of some fire-breathers, there are no elemental/magical attacks, and the full route can be done without fighting a boss. It also doesn't take as long as the Parum mission routes into Crimson Beast (one of the big, popular missions) and it can be done solo with NPC helpers (so long as you watch their backs and don't let them die).

In terms of mission points and leveling your class type, yeah the Firebreak missions can be spammed for more overall points in a quicker time than any other missions, really, but there's not much EXP potential.

Eleina
May 31, 2007, 12:02 PM
I wonder if ppl will return to crimson beast after firebreak...

landman
May 31, 2007, 12:05 PM
Moatob firebrack for experience, you'd better participate in the purification...

Falco0217
May 31, 2007, 08:41 PM
Hey again!

Sorry for bumping this topic, but for those who responded thanks a lot! I did the firewave mission for like an hour or two, and by the end I managed to get a good sum of mesesta as well as unlocking the fighgunner class.

I plan to check out those Moatoob missions later tonight to see if I can get some quick levels.

I greatly appriciated the advice, and once again thanks!

Fulgore
May 31, 2007, 10:05 PM
Firebreak A Missions seem to have a lot of MP and aren't too difficult to complete.....I'd still go to Labs S2 if you can manage it......or any labs depending on your level......people are still there, I was just partying with a group last nite, had a few nice runs http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Was happy with one of my S2 Rainbow Beast runs Finally! I got 2 Neu Walna's and a Ydral which I had never gotten. Plus got Rappies...again.... T-T They dropped more Meseta and 1 Rappy feather..*snif*

Almighty_Envy
May 31, 2007, 10:07 PM
Team: 360

pc/ps2 ...lab is a ghost town

Garnet_Moon
May 31, 2007, 10:11 PM
On 2007-05-31 20:07, Almighty_Envy wrote:
Team: 360

pc/ps2 ...lab is a ghost town

The OP is on 360 though.

Almighty_Envy
May 31, 2007, 10:13 PM
Yeah i know, i was just saying my imput http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Fulgore
May 31, 2007, 10:59 PM
LABS are a Ghost Town on PS2/PC......weird! It's like their is Always someone there on the 360......even last nite with only Universe 1 had people and it was only 3 Stars I was able to go there and their was at least 11 Parties I could join up with......

I wonder why such a change?

Almighty_Envy
May 31, 2007, 11:06 PM
only 3 Stars

Yeah.......