PDA

View Full Version : Hay doodz!

Weeaboolits
May 31, 2007, 05:13 PM
Joo want my Cranidos? ;]

Sgt_Shligger
May 31, 2007, 05:34 PM
Cranidos? Is that like an evolved form of Totodile?

Gib Blissey nao.

Weeaboolits
May 31, 2007, 05:35 PM
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x43/iflip4dolphins/dp-cranidos.png
Cranidos.

I don't have a blissey on Diamond yet, chansey's low priority for me. :/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-05-31 15:36 ]</font>

Dahilia
May 31, 2007, 06:31 PM
ENUG WITH THE POKEMAN

Weeaboolits
May 31, 2007, 06:38 PM
Hey, you want the thing or not? T_T

Sord
May 31, 2007, 06:46 PM
http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/1410/pokerantoc9.jpg ownzorz

Weeaboolits
May 31, 2007, 07:06 PM
Why you hate? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 1, 2007, 12:15 AM
On 2007-05-31 16:31, Dahilia wrote:
ENUG WITH THE POKEMAN

Banned in Antarctica or something?

Sord
Jun 1, 2007, 12:20 AM
On 2007-05-31 17:06, Ronin_Cooper wrote:
Why you hate? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

because the games are all remakes of others with slightly new stuff each time. If they made a game that was 3D like the stadium and colloseum on a console, but was set up where you walk around and play the game like the gameboy games instead of being limited to dumbass shadow pokemon, then I would buy it. Until then, pokemon can kiss my bloody knife.

Skuda
Jun 1, 2007, 12:23 AM
I still think pokemon needs an MMO. I'd be itching for live battles, but.. I can see many people freaking out about them.

Sord
Jun 1, 2007, 12:32 AM
On 2007-05-31 22:23, Skuda wrote:
I still think pokemon needs an MMO. I'd be itching for live battles, but.. I can see many people freaking out about them.

that would actually be a good addition, and it's feasable to. Instead of grass you would have diffrent environments and dungeons to roam around in and find new pokemon. You could then engage in a semi-real time battle (something like FFXI where you target and select attacks from nearby enemies.) Upon weakening them or knocking them out you can try and catch them. PvP areas could be set up where pokemon trainers can battle. Various pokemon could be used to interact with the environment (such as a bird pokemon fetching a berry from a tree.) A poke flight service could be established for moving aross the large world. For water pokemon your characters could rent rafts to go out on lakes or could find pokemon on shores. The biggest problem would be people camping to catch a legendary pokemon.

Skuda
Jun 1, 2007, 12:42 AM
I totally agree. They'd have to readjust the HM system to fix pokemon sizes.

eg. A tiny staryu probably couldn't use surf out of battle. If it were, it would probably go slower over water, due to your character being bigger than it.

I'd love to see an HM to allow you to ride your pokemon like a mount. You could decrease travel time by riding on your pokemon.

Eg. Hopping on your arcanine will let you travel across a field at a greater pace. Using Extreme Speed would give you a short speedboost.

Flying too, wouldn't it be awesome to manually fly your pokemon around the world?

The world itself, should have a really large brand new continent to explore, with tonnes or environmental ranges. To add to that, bring in Johto, Kanto, Hoenn and Sinnoh back, to go explore those areas as well.

That would be kickass.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skuda on 2007-05-31 22:44 ]</font>

Sord
Jun 1, 2007, 12:49 AM
On 2007-05-31 22:42, Skuda wrote:
I totally agree. They'd have to readjust the HM system to fix pokemon sizes.

eg. A tiny staryu probably couldn't use surf out of battle. If it were, it would probably go slower over water, due to your character being bigger than it.

I'd love to see an HM to allow you to ride your pokemon like a mount. You could decrease travel time by riding on your pokemon.

Eg. Hopping on your arcanine will let you travel across a field at a greater pace. Using Extreme Speed would give you a short speedboost.

if they could work Fly in there, it would be freaking awesome XD Riding a dragon or (in my case) a Skarmory would be awesome. A Gyarados would be awsome to surf on.

One thing that would seperate it from other MMOs is that you level up your pokemon, not your character. So instead of having to manage a bunch of diffrent characters and races seperately you only need one character that can access over a couple hundred diffrent monsters. Expansion packs could add more environments and pokemon.

Blitzkommando
Jun 1, 2007, 01:01 AM
If Pokemon got a MMO game it would just get spammed to hell with people saying, "SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPS" either through text or voice chat.

Sord
Jun 1, 2007, 01:11 AM
On 2007-05-31 23:01, Norvekh wrote:
If Pokemon got a MMO game it would just get spammed to hell with people saying, "SO I HERD U LIEK MUDKIPS" either through text or voice chat.

any MMO is going to be spammed by something at sometime or another

Weeaboolits
Jun 1, 2007, 07:19 AM
I'd actually like to see something like that, but not so much messing with the battle system, it just wouldn't feel like pokemon, you know?

The HM moves are already set so that only certain pokes can use them, though some are rather odd. (I have no clue why SNEASEL can learn surf. :/ )

As for more moves outside of battle, we're... getting there, the problem is that they keep getting rid of outside of battle usage, what happened to Headbut? Dive? I think Rollout could be a nice transporter move, they could use the Rock Climb animation, but keep it level. ;]

It'd be pretty sweet to be flying around with my Crobat too. ;]

Cellestine
Jun 1, 2007, 10:26 PM
ummm yea

Weeaboolits
Jun 1, 2007, 10:28 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/Anime/Air/air06.gif
y hallo thar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ronin_Cooper on 2007-06-01 20:29 ]</font>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Jun 1, 2007, 11:04 PM
This guy, is he following you Ronin?

I can call dhylec with a non-banana phone if need be.

Stan
Jun 2, 2007, 06:56 AM
they're using dinos now?

no new pokemans to be seen here btw..