PDA

View Full Version : I Just Sold Everything I Had for a Uransara [b]...and it fai

cheeezitz
Jun 1, 2007, 01:10 AM
Wow after a week of trading and selling I finally came up with 5 million for a uransara board on the xbox 360 psu. It was literally everything I had plus a 350k loan. After 24hrs of intense waiting, out popped an accuracy/evasion booster. Plz put me in your prayers tonight. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Shiryuu
Jun 1, 2007, 01:13 AM
That's why you should never trade anything for a board. That's why PC/PS2 sucks, everyone wants something insanely rare for a simple board. :/

Garnet_Moon
Jun 1, 2007, 01:14 AM
You missed the proper sympathy thread:

http://pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=143523&forum=20&start=30&44

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Garnet_Moon on 2007-05-31 23:40 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Jun 1, 2007, 01:22 AM
Don't trust the board. Don't expect too early. See the results before you give everything away.

The only thing you can give in with is just hope and prayers for a happy ending.

Mayu
Jun 1, 2007, 01:22 AM
It happens <.< accept it and move on http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

-Ryuki-
Jun 1, 2007, 02:14 AM
It's a damn~ good thing I haven't synth yet, then.
I couldn't live with that >.>

Eleina
Jun 1, 2007, 02:56 AM
Perfect exemple of why trading stuff for boards is bad v.v...
back to hunting you go now <.< and pray for success in the future!

gambit04
Jun 1, 2007, 02:58 AM
lol I had a similar thing happen to my friend. He put all his money into buying a halarod board and when it failed he quit...kinda depressing v.v

Zarbolord
Jun 1, 2007, 03:25 AM
>.> never buy boards nor trade. Go find them. Trade for a complete weapon if ever.

Mystil
Jun 2, 2007, 07:26 AM
Don't take traded boards. Just hunt for it. S rank boards have high sucess rates, but they'll still fail like anything else.

omegapirate2k
Jun 2, 2007, 11:55 AM
Yes, I'll be expecting that 350k by noon on june 3rd, or else.

Hucast-Kireek
Jun 7, 2007, 11:31 AM
I hope Hax rule PSU like they did in PSO, thats the only way the game will be good.

at least in PSO you had pipe trick and Duping, but PSU has nothing! we need a glitch or something, because this game is not worth to play. there are more disappointments than joy. And when that happens, Rules must be ripped the shreds!

Speaking of Boards rate, will all this garbage be fixed in AOI the sequel?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hucast-Kireek on 2007-06-07 09:35 ]</font>

Umberger
Jun 7, 2007, 01:17 PM
Sega's actually banning people who "hax" in PSU bud.

Person who hacked the 360 didn't even last a day. We all know what happened with the S rank weapons on PC/PS2, as well as the massive influx of meseta. Some members of the IG clan weren't even allowed to play the game for their "past actions on the Blue Burst servers". As for the failures...it's because they are rare weapons...you can't expect to get them easily.

Sorry to hear about the Uransara failure though.