PDA

View Full Version : pa fragments

Miphesto
Jun 1, 2007, 08:42 AM
i wanna buy the double handgun bullet, how do i get more of these? i currently only have 1

Ermac
Jun 1, 2007, 08:58 AM
Get an S on s-rank missions to get one or get an S on s2 missions to get 2 frags. Also you're able to get them from the firebreak missions by doing them all once then talking to bruce.

GutsGO
Jun 1, 2007, 03:42 PM
Also, if you get S rank on an A rank online Story Mode mission you get frags as well, but thats one time only per mission.

Dragwind
Jun 1, 2007, 04:10 PM
Just do S2 missions if you're able to. S2 missions give you 1 frag, and S missions give you 1. Those would be your quickest forms of getting them.

ChronoTrigga
Jun 1, 2007, 07:46 PM
Helllloooo Dragwind, you mean S2 gives 2.

-Seripa/ChronoTrigga

A2K
Jun 1, 2007, 07:51 PM
S and S2 level missions are the most common way, but alternatively, you can do the Ep. 2 story missions on Difficulty A. Attaining Rank S on a trial will net you 10 fragments, but only the first time this happens.

During the Operation Firebreak event now in progress, completing all five event missions, also on difficulty A, and then reporting to Bruce at GUARDIANS Headquarters will net you another 10. You can do a round of all five missions over and over to continually receive a set of ten every time--there's no limit there.