PDA

View Full Version : Questions about Player Shop's Wedding Cake pricing...

pionear
Jun 2, 2007, 12:54 PM
I know this might get moved to the Rants section, but why the hell would people price a Wedding Cake for 70K - 200K (PS2/PC) when you can buy one at the Variety Shop at the GC for 20K?

Eliash
Jun 2, 2007, 01:01 PM
The same reason people buy Vulcaline for 9k when the NPC shop sells them for 8k...they don't check prices.

Almighty_Envy
Jun 2, 2007, 01:12 PM
people are trying to scam you...just like trap presents

Lonzell
Jun 2, 2007, 01:22 PM
The answer is simple. When there are people retarded and or lazy enough to purchase something at a expensive price... why would you sell it to them for cheap? There is no moral highground when it comes to money. This is life.

Alamar
Jun 2, 2007, 01:36 PM
yea seen one the other day for 8 mil. lol What a dork! Stupid people should not be allowed to play on-line games.

Lonzell
Jun 2, 2007, 01:39 PM
No we need stupid people, so we can make profit off of them.

Alamar
Jun 2, 2007, 01:45 PM
lolol http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Lonzell
Jun 2, 2007, 01:49 PM
People really are lazy and then they complain about high prices.. and are the same ones to buy things from playershops for those highprices... But im glad people like that are out there. That means they never find the weapons that are about 50-80k cheaper than what they paid for, which leaves them for free pickings for people like me who are smart enough to find'em.

Eleina
Jun 2, 2007, 02:22 PM
Welcome to player shops <.<

Korokodo13
Jun 2, 2007, 05:02 PM
Lol, i tried selling my friend mine for 30k but then I went to the variety shop for a PM Device ZERO i saw the cake and started loling

pionear
Jun 2, 2007, 07:29 PM
^And I started to buy one too, for a high price, because I thought it might've been a rare deco for the wedding theme. Then I came here to check on it and it said it was being sold at the Variety Shop.

Thanks PSO-World's database.

Luffia
Jun 2, 2007, 09:19 PM
This is something id love to see in the Expansion, Being Able to Search for items Via Price Range... I cant begin to explain how frustrating it is searching for Vulcaline and Neu Ebon and finding 95% of them all prices at 99,999,999 , If ur useing it for storage thats fine but lock ur fcking room, and that still dosnt explain going into a room to find 1 Vulcaline for 99,999,999... i guess ppl use popular synthesis items to lure ppl into their shop... Neverthe less its still increadibly annoying and they all deserve to be shot in the foot repeatedly

Almighty_Envy
Jun 2, 2007, 11:39 PM
me and you both. Ive always been thinking that. Like u said, i also hate it when it turns out that there item is extremly over priced or 99mil just to draw people into there shops.

Luffia
Jun 3, 2007, 02:19 PM
I really wish there was a way to Black List them all without actually seeing them... but i guess that cant be done since ppl can make multiples of the same name... especially the 1,000 ppl named Dante and the 10,000 Casts Females Named Kos-mos

Fulgore
Jun 3, 2007, 10:12 PM
.....it's like Gambling........only your odds of winning are Zero! Honestly whoever falls for those "Gift" items is either really really Really stupid OR can't resist the temptation to find out (and is also a little stupid http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif )

Either way.......I say that "Gift" items should NOT be allowed to sell in your Shop........

Niloklives
Jun 4, 2007, 12:14 AM
^sounds like someone got scammed xp

I used to use my shop partially for storage and partially for sales. but anything stored was at full quantity and if I had room in my ad, i'd say what was storage and what wasn't. I'm constantly flabbergasted when i see people selling vulcaline and other NPC items for over 10 to 20 times their value. not storage, not as a lure...just a nice simple ad "cheap synth items! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif" and when you walk in: 37 vulcaline at 100-400 thousand meseta a unit. 23 chicotite at 50k 87 Par ebon at 40k...and it seems more wide spread than normal. like people saw junaline going for a mil in some ass's shop and figured "well junaline goes for 1mil and vulcaline is only 1 star lees...I COULD MAKE A FORTUNE!"

I've yet to meet ANY of these people in their rooms or otherwise. but I've always wondered just what a conversation with them would go like. I'm thinking it'll probably be like-

ME: "you know I could get that from the NPC for only 4k"
THEM: "LAWLS! NOES I SALE CHEEP *DROOL*"

*sigh* I hate player shops...but I think I'm starting to hate the players much more. I had someone come in my shop the other day saying the wares were too expensive and that he ran "advanced shops" so he knew what he ws talking about. i sent a friend in there to check on these advanced prices...and all he was selling were store bought line shields and mates. we've checked his room several times sinth then and its always the same.

meanwhile I'm selling grinded 9* guns and 8* kubara...which is totally the same thing...=/