PDA

View Full Version : Blade's Small Legit list

Blade_1
Dec 15, 2002, 11:46 AM
I have tired of trading for weapons as there are now a large amount of dupes out there, heres what i have, all found my myself:

Delsabers Left Arm*2
S.Berills Arm*1
Inferno Bazooka 0/0/0/0 - Untekkered*1
Hell Arms*1
Tons of Guilty Lights with %'s
Cure/Posion*2
Sacred Clothe 0 Slot*1
Sacred Clothe 1 Slot*2
Sacred Clothe 2 Slot*1

Except this:

Also got a BKMB which i was told at the time of trade was legit but i have my doubts - traded my Legit Electro Frame for it - *Sighs* so if your out there Lena now lv 180+ expect i want it back (j/k). I'll practically give this away 'cause dupes are **** and this is the only thing in my inventory that i haven't personally found.

Edit: BMKB likely duped.

Also added some other more common items below:

Double Saber
Angry Fist
Mahu
Red Handgun 10/0/15/0 (mucked up the tekkering should have beem 15/0/20/0 - i'm so ashamed)
Red Saber - 0/0/0/0
Custom Frame
DB Sword Auw 3073
Bravace
Gaebolg
Kaladbolg
Meteor Smash
Wals MK2
Crush Bullet
Mace of Adaman
Club Of Zumiran

I'd like:

Gizonde 20
Rafoie 20
Rabarta 20
Lots and lots of Photon drops to upgrade my gear.
Amplifier of Rafoie

Look out for Blade_1 Lv 140 ish almost HUnewearl will be on Antares 8 or Vega ship depending on the time. PM me or post here.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blade_1 on 2002-12-16 03:29 ]</font>

SELENNA
Dec 15, 2002, 12:43 PM
how many pdrops for a guilty light???

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SELENNA on 2002-12-15 09:46 ]</font>

Blade_1
Dec 15, 2002, 02:36 PM

ChibiMyu
Dec 15, 2002, 02:41 PM
I'd be interested in trading for a Sacred Cloth. I have about 15 photon drops and some lvl 20 disks, although I don't know if I have the specific ones you want.

Davion
Dec 15, 2002, 02:41 PM
How about some mid level (20+) techs and some P drops for the sacred Cloth?

SLyNKee
Dec 15, 2002, 03:02 PM
What do you want for the BKMB? Since your practically gonna give it away? I got about 8 drops, some mind mats and about 5 differnt magic amps like amplifier or resta, anit, gizonde, and some others

Polenicus
Dec 15, 2002, 03:17 PM
I'd like to take a look at the BKMB. Are there any percents? I've got a friend getting one which is also of unknown origin, so if the percents match we know they're both duped.

As for trading for it... well, I've got some Pdrops (4 at the moment, I can get a few more), Zanba (Legit, as is everything in my list), 10 star Flowens, Yamatos, several lvl 14 and 15 techs, Sense Frame 4 slot (Well, 0 slot with four addslots thrown in http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Send me a PM or whatever.

SELENNA
Dec 15, 2002, 04:25 PM
Do u have other stuff that what you have listed, like swords ???

Klakalou
Dec 15, 2002, 04:33 PM
Except this:

Also got a BKMB which i was told at the time of trade was legit but i have my doubts - traded my Legit Electro Frame for it - *Sighs* so if your out there Lena now lv 180+ expect i want it back (j/k). I'll practically give this away 'cause dupes are **** and this is the only thing in my inventory that i haven't personally found.

you may be right on this one. me and lena were friends from day 1 on gc pso. until 1 day i found out that she started duping, her and ericZlink. its not that fact that shes duping, its that fact that she's trading legit stuff for non legit stuff. neways, after that, sheput me on her block list for someone reason and now i dont think she's much of a friend anymore.

Blade_1
Dec 15, 2002, 04:54 PM
Right theres been quite a few responses so i'll post here instead of pm'ing each of you.

Firstly the stats on the BMKB are 0/20/0/0.

I am a HUnewearl and am only looking for the disks i listed as all the rest are 20.

Ok Davion and ChibiMyu some P.drop for the clothes.

Slynkee and Polenicus i s'pose it depends who gives me the best offer for the BKMB. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

I am on GMT so can meet between 8am and 11pm GMT and am off for the next 5 weeks excluding Saturdays. Going Chritmas shopping tomorrow morning though - LOL. I am either on as i said earlier Antares 8 or Vega ship depending on the time as Blade_1 in an ULT game.

Thankyou
>Everyone

MaJin
Dec 15, 2002, 05:12 PM
Ill trade u all of those Lv20Techs+10Pdrops or more for Ur BKMB

Muku6
Dec 15, 2002, 05:22 PM
Hi. Curious, how many PDrops for the Inferno Bazooka?

Blade_1
Dec 15, 2002, 05:30 PM
Would 5 be reasonable for the Bazooka?

Muku6
Dec 15, 2002, 05:36 PM
I guess, not sure though. I only have 4 though. :/

MaJin
Dec 15, 2002, 06:39 PM
How many pdrops for ur Sacred CLoth?.

Infinite
Dec 15, 2002, 07:31 PM
Hey, I'll trade you a 100% legit demo comet with 0/0/15/0 (I know it is. i found it with my force http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif ) for your bkmb

deathsshadow
Dec 15, 2002, 08:50 PM
i have like 10 pdrops what would you want for them?

Blade_1
Dec 16, 2002, 04:07 AM
Just woken up *Yawns*, sorry i already have a Demo. Comet i have a lot more gear than what i listed i'll be back in an hour or so with a bigger list http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

BrokenHope
Dec 16, 2002, 06:15 AM
Just letting you know the 20% a beast is a known dupe of the BKB.

Blade_1
Dec 16, 2002, 06:23 AM
Dammit, well looks like the BMKB is a dupe so if that bothers you don't trade i might just destroy the damn thing unless people still want it, all my other gear is found by me added a few more things.

Torex
Dec 16, 2002, 03:45 PM
How many drops for a sacred cloth (any of them)

Blade_1
Dec 17, 2002, 04:08 AM
Would five be a reasonable amount?

Torex
Dec 17, 2002, 06:42 AM
Sure, check your PMs and we can set it up.

Blade_1
Dec 17, 2002, 10:59 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
Just got Electro Frame 4 Slots, i think maybe even from the same Gillich was definately the same room.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

*Sells Duped BKMB*
*Goes to Mountain Area*
*Throws 10 Meseta of Mountain cliffs*

BTW its not for trade.

I gotta get levelling my RAcast his Lv 5 http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif also found him a Yasminkov (old handgun) he's gonna rule!!!

Elusive_Llama
Dec 17, 2002, 11:07 AM
edit:
never mind, I see they drop in Spaceship. Android only too...eh, they could be good trade bait.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Elusive_Llama on 2002-12-17 08:11 ]</font>

Blade_1
Dec 17, 2002, 12:46 PM
I reckon they'd make good bait the only problem is thay appear to be quite rare as before i found my first Frame i must have done 30+ trips through the SpaceShip then same again maybe slightly less for 2nd frame- strangley i am yet to find any other rare in the spaceship area besides Diskas.

Found by/in:

REDRIA-SpaceShip-Gillich.