PDA

View Full Version : What is with Retards....

Draeval
Jun 3, 2007, 04:19 PM
Who have a thought process that "Oh, I can drop these 20 God/Powers, God/Arm's, Heavenly/Abilities, and this Kit of Genesis, right here, next to these three total strangers, and alllll those items will be there when i get back on my other character."
And then, they come back to ALL their items jacked, and throw a massive hissy fit.
What
The
Fuck.

I mean, really... The bitching about their items gettin jacked is the killer part. Same with those guys who friggin follow you into every game you play, insultin the shit out of you till it makes ya wanna quit. Gaaaah. Need to wipe some of these people off the face of the earth. Lol ? :|

Aight. Feel free to ignore this as of now. Just had to let that out ... >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Draeval on 2007-06-03 15:03 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Jun 3, 2007, 04:43 PM
theres a majestic thing known as the "edit button"
Triple posts are usually frowned upon.
But thats pretty stupid. I mean, theres a bank there for a reason

Mystil
Jun 3, 2007, 06:10 PM
That's the risk you take now with any PSO version that isn't PSOGC.

EphekZ
Jun 3, 2007, 06:22 PM
to delete a post( can only do it before someone else posts after you) you go to edit and at the bottom there is a little box that says delete this post =)

Banish
Jun 3, 2007, 06:26 PM
On 2007-06-03 14:19, Draeval wrote:
Who have a thought process that "Oh, I can drop these 20 God/Powers, God/Arm's, Heavenly/Abilities, and this Kit of Genesis, right here, next to these three total strangers, and alllll those items will be there when i get back on my other character."
And then, they come back to ALL their items jacked, and throw a massive hissy fit.
What
The
Fuck.

I mean, really... The bitching about their items gettin jacked is the killer part. Same with those guys who friggin follow you into every game you play, insultin the shit out of you till it makes ya wanna quit. Gaaaah. Need to wipe some of these people off the face of the earth. Lol ? :|

Aight. Feel free to ignore this as of now. Just had to let that out ... >_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Draeval on 2007-06-03 15:03 ]</font>

I laugh at those who are stupid enough to do that.

SStrikerR
Jun 3, 2007, 07:36 PM
i jacked a silence claw from some jp ppl on the original servers, not that im racist, but i asked if i could have it, and i didnt understant the answer, so i took it as a, "yes ur awesome. you take it."

BogusKun
Jun 5, 2007, 11:48 AM
At first I would've thought you were talking about mentally ... incapable peoples.

I was wrong.

amtalx
Jun 5, 2007, 12:27 PM
If you need to mule items, do it with people you trust and lock the freakin' room. 'nuff said.

darthsaber9x9
Jun 5, 2007, 02:01 PM
On 2007-06-03 17:36, Ryan113 wrote:
i jacked a silence claw from some jp ppl on the original servers, not that im racist, but i asked if i could have it, and i didnt understant the answer, so i took it as a, "yes ur awesome. you take it."

Wow how ignorant and arrogant.

Banish
Jun 7, 2007, 02:06 PM
On 2007-06-05 12:01, darthsaber9x9 wrote:

On 2007-06-03 17:36, Ryan113 wrote:

Wow how ignorant and arrogant.

A Silence Claw is not that much of a big deal...but it is stealing, which is bad.

If it was a very rare weapon...oh.

But maybe they did not need the Silence Claw, who knows.

Night_Raid
Jun 7, 2007, 02:54 PM
Pfft. To hell with anyone foolish enough to drop an item and not expect the obvious! It's your own fault for being so damn stupid! I can't BELIEVE this actually happens. It's the internet dude. You can't trust anyone, nevertheless a perfect stranger. Simple.

"Stealing"? It's a matter of common sense, there's no ID tags on items in PSO. No "Call this number if lost" collars. If you want to be stupid then you're just going to have to eat your crow and deal with it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night_Raid on 2007-06-07 12:55 ]</font>

Firocket1690
Jun 7, 2007, 04:16 PM
make friends
make locks

... took about a week to understand japanese culture, but once you get into it, it's pretty much equal distribution. =/ all the rares are left on P2, for debating who wants what. When two people want something, they drop meseta @ 3>2>1>3
and see who wins it. I don't understand a word they said, and I hung out there most of my GC span. y'know. 'cause people don't suck.

Kent
Jun 7, 2007, 04:18 PM
People... Not suck?

Blasphemy.