PDA

View Full Version : Same 4 weapons/but 4 different elements/HOW?

Saligun
Jun 3, 2007, 08:23 PM
I saw some one with a pair of saber class weapons but each pair had a different element attach to it
1.fire
2.ice
3.lighting
4.dark.
Each pair of saber class weapons would all level up at the same time.meaning there attcks where swing based and not elememtial yet they had there elements show up in there attacks.(I think they where called DEATH DANCERS)

So how do you attach different elements to the same weapons if you can't buy them with a certian elements?

Deja
Jun 3, 2007, 08:27 PM
Synthing. Go to a PURPLE shop on one of the 3 planets (and colony) and buy a board. (example: [B]Awsum Axe) and then place that in your PM, and place photons (ban, megi, ray, etc) to make ice, dark, fire, etc. weapons.

Or easier instructions:

Synth
???
Profit!
HEL YEH

WildArms2
Jun 3, 2007, 09:59 PM
haha nice sig deja long time no see anyway sorry haven't talked to my buddy yet will do it soon hopefully lol

Saligun
Jun 3, 2007, 10:02 PM
So you need synth items to add elementials to weapons

So what synth items add what elementials?

1.Fire/???
2.ICE/???
3.LIGHTING/???
4.DARK/???

February
Jun 3, 2007, 10:06 PM
It's the photons that you use. Megi = Dark Gra = Light Ban = Fire Ray = Ice Zon = Lightning and Di = Earth

Chuck_Norris
Jun 3, 2007, 10:06 PM
ban photon=fire
zon photon=lightning
megi photon=dark
ray photon=ice
forgot what ground and light are....

DonRoyale
Jun 3, 2007, 10:08 PM
Synth elements are based on photons. Each photon has an attribute that will place an element on any sword/armor you synth it with.

For example, if you synth a Death Dancer (the twin sabers you were talking about), you can insert any photon type to make it any element. Let's say you wanted an ice element Death Dancer. You'd insert the other materials required (given that you had them, of course n.n) and then manually insert the Ray-Photons, which would give the Death Dancers an Ice element.

Synth it, and then you have your ice element Death Dancers.

To do this for any other element, substitute where nescessary n.n

Chuck_Norris
Jun 3, 2007, 10:13 PM
and to use the items in the synth they have to be in your PM's storage.

Saligun
Jun 3, 2007, 10:20 PM
Does it go in the ??? slot or a different slot?

Chuck_Norris
Jun 3, 2007, 10:21 PM
the ??? slot is for photons.