PDA

View Full Version : glitch in crimson?

huntlyon
Jun 5, 2007, 09:32 PM
long story short-

De Ragan on S2, 30 secs in and we see the death cinematic... The group I was in knew it wasn't enough damage yet. Cinematic ends.. back to fighting the De Ragan.. and everything is moving faster. I'm talking 150% of normal seemingly.

huh?

so we finish it (for real), after the battle was amped up a notch. nothing cool dropped. overall it was just kinda twilight zoney...

similar experiences anyone? or just a fluke?

THERAPIST
Jun 5, 2007, 09:53 PM
Seen it twice now.

Other glitches I've had in that mission include graphical issues (whole screen was red for the rest of the block after visiting the poison/buff room) as well as some of the 3-way switch doors staying locked after teammates have unlocked them and moved thru (happens frequently at the "Jaggo" door in B3).

VanHalen
Jun 5, 2007, 09:56 PM
I want that glitch in every mission http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Almighty_Envy
Jun 5, 2007, 10:40 PM
On 2007-06-05 19:53, THERAPIST wrote:
Seen it twice now.

Other glitches I've had in that mission include graphical issues (whole screen was red for the rest of the block after visiting the poison/buff room) as well as some of the 3-way switch doors staying locked after teammates have unlocked them and moved thru (happens frequently at the "Jaggo" door in B3).

I got both of those glitches you said in the same mission. LOL it was funny to see the doors lock with people in them.

The door lock one is caused by lag i do believe. 3 people who unlocked the doors could see that the doors were open, however us 3 who didnt unlock the doors saw it as if it were closed.

CelestialBlade
Jun 5, 2007, 11:51 PM
That's what you get for not helping out with Firebreak, sucka.

Actually, I can't say I've ever seen that happen. Did this just start happening with the release of Firebreak, or something?

pikachief
Jun 5, 2007, 11:56 PM
On 2007-06-05 19:32, huntlyon wrote:
long story short-

De Ragan on S2, 30 secs in and we see the death cinematic... The group I was in knew it wasn't enough damage yet. Cinematic ends.. back to fighting the De Ragan.. and everything is moving faster. I'm talking 150% of normal seemingly.

huh?

so we finish it (for real), after the battle was amped up a notch. nothing cool dropped. overall it was just kinda twilight zoney...

similar experiences anyone? or just a fluke?

that happened to me once

Almighty_Envy
Jun 5, 2007, 11:59 PM
No. Those glitches happened to me awhile ago.

Eleina
Jun 6, 2007, 02:24 AM
On 2007-06-05 20:40, Almighty_Envy wrote:
The door lock one is caused by lag i do believe. 3 people who unlocked the doors could see that the doors were open, however us 3 who didnt unlock the doors saw it as if it were closed.

Good ol doors
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u238/eleina01/wtf-1.jpg
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u238/eleina01/dooragain-1.jpg

Haven't seen the de ragan glitch yet though <.<

huntlyon
Jun 6, 2007, 03:39 AM
On 2007-06-05 21:51, Typheros wrote:
That's what you get for not helping out with Firebreak, sucka.

that's what I get for being *burned out* on FB to be precise. sick to death of neudaiz, moatoob borders on exhausting, and I'll save getting to know parum well until friday.

I loved raking in that ortaresin and MP... but you miss being able to dick around and shoot the shit after a while.

truth be told, I'd rather run Rainbow S2 than Crimson, but folks don't seem to popluate that side of the galaxy as much.

PALRAPPYS
Jun 6, 2007, 05:48 AM
I've noticed the "green photon art" glitch before. It's when your PA gets green and expands and does lots of damage? I've only experienced it on Crimson, though... and I've actually seen other people say the same they've seen it.

Oh well. It's PSU.

Eleina
Jun 6, 2007, 05:56 AM
On 2007-06-06 03:48, PALRAPPYS wrote:
I've noticed the "green photon art" glitch before. It's when your PA gets green and expands and does lots of damage? I've only experienced it on Crimson, though... and I've actually seen other people say the same they've seen it.

Oh well. It's PSU.

If you watched our Lab s2 speed run video way back now you can notice a lovely green gidiga http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Suz
Jun 6, 2007, 10:09 AM
Another glitch that I've experienced is that during the De Ragan fight, Everyone rushed him and started doing damage. But then the death cinematic came on, but we barely hurt it. After that, the sound cut off, but the fight was still on. Being dumb, my friends and I shouted sounds effects(no sounds duh)to make the battle more uhm... normal? I could take a screenie but that would make no sense DX

action-addict
Jun 6, 2007, 12:25 PM
iv seen the red room glitch a few times

Vashyron
Jun 6, 2007, 02:09 PM
None of these appeared to me, yay?