PDA

View Full Version : my vacation.

Wyndham
Jun 6, 2007, 01:57 PM
on saturday, the 2nd of June, I went to Charlotte NC to see old friends. we left at AM. thye car trip waas 9 hours long. while I was there, I bought the Starcraft Battle Chest, Crazy Taxi for the PS2, and a Nerf N-strike Maverick (a revolver). http://images.hasbro.com/nerf/images/nstrike-maverick.gif
the Revolver is a fun weapon. so I bought nerf pistols for 2 of my younger siblings. I wanted to get one for my other brother, but he wouldn't let me.
I also bought a Trigun chain wallet.

Dhylec
Jun 6, 2007, 02:29 PM
my vacation, little to no pc/internet
i'll die x.x

omegapirate2k
Jun 6, 2007, 02:51 PM
On 2007-06-06 12:29, Dhylec wrote:
my vacation, little to no pc/internet
i'll die x.x

Is that so? Well, in the (highly) unlikely event of your death, which may or may not involve a flying cow, could I have your mod powerz, plox?

I won't abuse them.

SRSLY

Nani-chan
Jun 6, 2007, 03:07 PM
Nice revolver, wonder if nerf will make "nerf bullets" or rubber bullets.. Guess those suction darts are fine too.

Sord
Jun 6, 2007, 03:27 PM
i like nerf guns, but anyone obsessed with guns around here uses paint balls or pellets (it's actually a fad that's been going pretty heavy for awhile now.)

all I got on my last vacation was some really really hot salsa from my cousin's boyfriend's family (their mexican.) The shit is some of the hottest shit I've tried, it's on par with eating a straight habanero (trust me, I've done it), but it only takes about a finger dip of this stuff. It great mixed into stuff though. I've atually run low, need to get some more. Mostly just seeds, spices, and oil, but I don't know which seeds and spices (probably habanero.)

Dhylec
Jun 6, 2007, 03:31 PM
[b]On 2007-06-06 12:51, omegapirate2k wrote
Is that so? Well, in the (highly) unlikely event of your death, which may or may not involve a flying cow, could I have your mod powerz, plox?

I won't abuse them.
SRSLY

mod powaa?
simple, behave & believe ;o

Wyndham
Jun 7, 2007, 05:33 PM
my siblings have been hogging the computer. anyway, I'm gonna get another gun for Scrub. while I was there, I saw my friend Danielle, and we ate sammiches.