PDA

View Full Version : PSU-Mission: Why are ps2/pc pso,ers so down on 360 people

AtomicHunter
Jun 6, 2007, 02:05 PM
Ok so as i read these forums I see lots of ps2 or pc ppl coming down on 360 players like we are a bunch of losers that just sit in lobbies and spam nonsense all day long, as a 360 psu player i find that xboxers "get the job done" just like any other console users, what i find odd is ps2/pc players imply moatoob wont get purified or we wont hit target because 360 ppl dont do it etc,what is that all about,as far as im concerned the xbox 360 psu is the only PURE version of the game while you hackers and room bombers are terrorizing the so-called ps2/pc elite, Dont make me laugh if all the servers were connected 360 players would dominate but we dont like using hacked weapons and items. I am not a fanboy trying to claim xbox is best I also have a ps2 and WII, I just get ticked off by stupid blanket statements, what do you guys think?

AtomicHunter
Jun 6, 2007, 02:09 PM
Oh My character is AJAX 360 players who know me will verify just how hard we all work at the missions especially Firebreak.
AJAX lvl 80 Fortegunner 10
All pas at 30
Proud owner of Meteor and Degahnna cannons Stormline Armor Phantoms x8-10

omegapirate2k
Jun 6, 2007, 02:10 PM
But I am a loser who sits in lobbies and spams nonsense.

JAFO22000
Jun 6, 2007, 02:12 PM
I think you just opened up a nice topic to start a huge argument. I would hope it gets locked before it happens.

Also, don't group all PC/PS2 players into your stereotype. More of the players on these servers help and support the 360 players than don't.

Kylie
Jun 6, 2007, 02:14 PM
When have I said that (seeing as how you think all PC / PS2 players look down on 360 players)? And I know there are a lot trolls on here, but I haven't read that before. I also think it's amusing that you say we say things about you, yet you say things about how we're a bunch of hackers in the very same post. -cackles-

Kabuto
Jun 6, 2007, 02:18 PM
I still question myself why both the pc/ps2 and the xbox 360 players label each other -_-