PDA

View Full Version : o You Feel The Same Way

Rylios
Dec 15, 2002, 06:44 PM
Ok i usually play with a kind heart but enough is enough.. I give rares to newbie games and help em lv up.. today i'm playin i find 3 rares.. i was hopin to keep one.. i did for my force.. and why do people have to ask can they have everytime i pick up a red item.. dam.. stop askin me when already picked it up if u see it pick it up..don't wait.. and beat vol opt found guilty light which i kept and i was asked why do i always get the rares.. by the same person i gave a weapon to earlier
God I'm just angry when people ask u .. Grrr
So Do You Feel The Same Way

Ness
Dec 15, 2002, 07:23 PM
I was never aksed such a question, but I did get mad whant a RAcast accused me of being a theif just because a picked up a Raygun before he had the chance to.

War_Child
Dec 16, 2002, 07:12 AM
My only problems are:

1) When someone picks a rare up from right under you, him getting it even though you were already there trying to get it due to lag issues.

2) When someone grabs a rare that isn't for their class, for example if I'm in a game with a hunter and he takes what is later to be tekked a justy or a photon launcher, instead of leaving guns to the class that can actually use it. Same goes for rangers taking hunter weapons, force taking hu/ra weapons, and whatever stupid combinations that can be thought of.

Rylios
Dec 16, 2002, 07:32 AM
i mean i found a vajaya and the kid asked me for it and i gave it to him being kind and the 1 rare i find i can't keep whats the ish.... I feel bad when i say no but there has to be a limit on how much i can offer right?