PDA

View Full Version : This has gone too far.

Kaydin
Jun 7, 2007, 12:22 PM
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb242/__Kaydin__/EsuferMood.jpg

360 has gone too far. I've looked the other way over <name left out>'s trolling, haxeta comments, hacked weapon comments, and all that crap. But you've caught me on a bad day, and now I'm flat out pissed off.

Some of us happen to like our servers. Keep your slander, your haxeta comments and all the rest of your shit to yourself.

PSO-World is supposed to be a place where we can get along, no matter what console your on. Your crap is turning PSO-W into a battlefield.

Sayara
Jun 7, 2007, 12:52 PM
You sure are letting something as little as this get to you aren't ya?

Kaydin
Jun 7, 2007, 01:02 PM
I'm not the kind of person to sit around and watch slander and crap like this fly around and not say anything. It's been going on for too long and I can't stay silent anymore.
If it wasn't for my friends, I wouldn't be hanging around in this hellhole.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kaydin on 2007-06-07 11:02 ]</font>

DikkyRay
Jun 7, 2007, 01:10 PM
I hate that when it comes down to it, PC/PS2 servers have "Haxeta"
I have not had fucking "haxeta" for at least 5 months. Yet i still hear about it.
Jesus christ people, You dont hear us bitch because you guys get Statues.

Sayara
Jun 7, 2007, 01:20 PM
Who cares about statues anyway.
The doll is all you need.

DurakkenX
Jun 7, 2007, 01:26 PM
>.>

PSOW has always been against at least one group or another. The PS community will always be split so i don't see the point of bitching about it.

AlexCraig
Jun 7, 2007, 01:29 PM
Because this is the rants section where people let off steam.

Kent
Jun 7, 2007, 02:06 PM
lol

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/2530/ps2pcsucknt2.png

Seriously, now, do you not see the joke here? Come on... :/

Esufer
Jun 7, 2007, 02:21 PM
lol, humour.

In my understanding, it's against the rules to rant against a specific user.

REPORTIFIED!

Love you. =D

DurakkenX
Jun 7, 2007, 02:34 PM
he wasn't ranting against you, just your stupidity and the example it provided of others' stupidity. so http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Esufer
Jun 7, 2007, 02:36 PM
On 2007-06-07 12:34, DurakkenX wrote:
he wasn't ranting against you, just your stupidity and the example it provided of others' stupidity. so http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Doing it on purpose. It's called hipster irony, apparently.

And, I see my name up there.

So yeah.

Ta. =]

Night_Raid
Jun 7, 2007, 02:41 PM
Boo frickity hoo. (In the case of both parties)
Just because this is a rant section doesn't mean everyone will agree with you just to get it out in the open in advance.

Okay, first off. Yes, yes, omg, PC, PS2 r haxed. That's a plain and simple fact. What do I think of this? PC/PS2 is fucked, I don't think 360 players are out of line by pointing this simple fact out. Hell. i'd LOVE to see a PC/PS2 player prove that wrong. The economy's inflated, and hacks rule PC/PS2.

Second off, Esufer, you can bitch and moan about how badly "joor guyz severs r teh suxor" all you wish, but it's not changing a damn thing, is it? So there's something for you to think about

Now personally, I can't give 100% opinion in this topic because I have little insight into the full extent of the situation. However I do have information to read, such as how bad the PSU economy has gotten due to inflation due to hacking. However, beating this fact into the ground repeatedly doesn't make it any more or less true, so I see that as to why you'd be displeased, but does this really even deserve a topic addressing it? Hell, it's nothing that's going to make anyone go into the bathroom and write dark poetry whilst cutting themselves...So once again. Boo-frickity-hoo. "He be hatin' on r serverz d00dz" well he's hating because they're screwed over. Simple

Really. I think this topic is totally pointless, as all it's spawned from being oversensitive to people disagreeing with your interests. Cry me a river.

EDIT: I believe he was only using your profile as an example. Not just devoting a topic to bitch about one person, but rather a whole group in general.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night_Raid on 2007-06-07 12:42 ]</font>

Esufer
Jun 7, 2007, 02:43 PM
On 2007-06-07 12:41, Night_Raid wrote:
Just because this is a rant section doesn't mean everyone will agree with you just to get it out in the open in advance.

Okay, first off. Yes, yes, omg, PC, PS2 r haxed. That's a plain and simple fact. What do I think of this? PC/PS2 is fucked, I don't think 360 players are out of line by pointing this simple fact out. Hell. i'd LOVE to see a PC/PS2 player prove that wrong. The economy's inflated, and hacks rule PC/PS2.

Second off, Esufer, you can bitch and moan about how badly "joor guyz severs r teh suxor" all you wish, but it's not changing a damn thing, is it? So there's something for you to think about

Now personally, I can't give 100% opinion in this topic because I have little insight into the full extent of the situation. However I do have information to read, such as how bad the PSU economy has gotten due to inflation due to hacking. However, beating this fact into the ground repeatedly doesn't make it any more or less true, so I see that as to why you'd be displeased, but does this really even deserve a topic addressing it? Hell, it's nothing that's going to make anyone go into the bathroom and write dark poetry whilst cutting themselves...So once again. Boo-frickity-hoo. "He be hatin' on r serverz d00dz" well he's hating because they're screwed over. Simple

Really. I think this topic is totally pointless, as all it's spawned from being oversensitive to people disagreeing with your interests. Cry me a river.

What?

What?!

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT!?

My whole point is laughing at the whole situation. I don't hold any opinion of the 'console war,' I find it rather funny and pointless.

Hence my whole mood thing.

I'm taking the piss. That's why I don't wanna be ranted at, I'm joking. =P

Weeaboolits
Jun 7, 2007, 02:44 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38702000/jpg/_38702889_console_wars300.jpg

Night_Raid
Jun 7, 2007, 02:46 PM
On 2007-06-07 12:43, Esufer wrote:

On 2007-06-07 12:41, Night_Raid wrote:

What?

What?!

WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT!?

My whole point is laughing at the whole situation. I don't hold any opinion of the 'console war,' I find it rather funny and pointless.

Hence my whole mood thing.

I'm taking the piss. That's why I don't wanna be ranted at, I'm joking. =P

Well, if that's truly the case then I doubt you're really a very good example of those who are aparently "Taking it too far" (Even though this all sound like a petty rant to begin with)

Heh...Funny thing is. Your stance on this matter could be compared to mine during the "HUmars are teh n00bmars" conflict.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Night_Raid on 2007-06-07 12:48 ]</font>

Ryna
Jun 7, 2007, 02:48 PM
Highlighting a specific person in your rant is considered to be the same as making a rant about a specific forum member. It is a violation of the forum rules.

*Locks*