PDA

View Full Version : Fuck my two front teeth; I'm asking Santa for a new immune s

Ness
Dec 15, 2002, 07:20 PM
As we all know it's cold/flu season again and I happened to be the lucky guy that caught one and on the weekend too what perfect timing. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/eviltongue.gif

I was going to see "Treasure Palnet" today, but my cold had other ideas. Damn viruses, why did they have to be invented in the first place?

00JOE
Dec 15, 2002, 07:35 PM
I think I have the Hong Kong Flu... that virus shut down a school in North Houston because so many had it!

My whole body is a burning ache.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: 00JOE on 2002-12-15 16:37 ]</font>

hollowtip
Dec 15, 2002, 07:59 PM
Good I'm glad you're sick, I never get sick.

Balthor
Dec 16, 2002, 01:01 AM
You make people sick though.

BlackRose
Dec 16, 2002, 12:24 PM
Who knows, maybe it's for the better... hey, the movie theater might have burnt down with you in it if you'd have gone...

*shrug* I've got a cold too, and the only part that really bugs me is the smell of snot all the time >_<

Ness
Dec 16, 2002, 05:08 PM
It turns out that I have the flu. I went home early from school today. Apparently it's gotten to my school too.

CajunSamurai
Dec 17, 2002, 01:53 AM
Man, almost ALL November I had the worst flu I've EVER had. I think I might've gotten some kind of lung infection from it too, 'cause it's the middle of December and I still have a bit of a cough.
Yeah, 'tis the season to be DAMN sick, huh? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Long as I'm not sick during Christmas like I am almost every year, I'll be happy. Vitamins man, vitamins!

2Xtreme
Dec 28, 2002, 03:05 PM
Appreciate your immune system... be happy is hasn't gone haywire and now attacks your own body, requiring you to take heavy doses of anti-inflamatory and immunosuppressant drugs to beat back the pain...

BoUnCeR
Dec 28, 2002, 03:36 PM
well I think this last posto probably has made you feel better huh? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Guile
Dec 29, 2002, 01:30 AM
I have'nt been sick in a while..I'm glad I hate being sick!

Alielle
Dec 29, 2002, 02:36 AM
Alielle's tips for not getting sick:
1. Wash your hands often.
2. Drink lots of OJ.

I haven't gotten sick at all this year (knocking on wood, though).

Rolf_Landale
Dec 29, 2002, 08:48 AM
I have major lung congestion. I'm coughing up snot every 5 minutes. Last night I threw up some snot (seriously). It was nasty.

Neo-Zenji
Dec 29, 2002, 08:53 AM
Well when I was shot I coughed up blood.

AnimalMother
Jan 10, 2003, 05:54 AM
It wouldn't hurt to get a little excercise now and than. Beathing some short scrawny kids ass and stealing his lunch money burns at least 50 calories assuming there are at least 5 or 6 quality blows. You can than use the spoils of war to buy yourself some tasty orange cough drops. Don't blame me if you get arrested, sued, kicked out of school though. I am a fierce advocate of non-violence.