PDA

View Full Version : The Legendary Hunter Challenge!

DurakkenX
Jun 7, 2007, 02:17 PM
There is no reward for doing this...except for the title of Legendary Hunter if you can complete it.

What's it all about? Back in PSO there was a guy named Donoph Baz and he was known as a Legendary Hunter. He had recorded 10,000 kills... Can you match him?

The rules...
#1. You must take a picture of each of your mission complete screens and post them here in link format, please do not display the image and please do not edit a post that has an image in it...that way i can count easier.
#2. All kills must be done in Moatoob's firebreak mission.
#3. To be recorded you must at least achieve a score of 90kills in a run. This assures at least a B rank. and assures no more than 111images per person ^.^
#4. You can do this in groups or solo.
#5. You can do this on any rank as well.

Characters are separate... this is so the right person gets the point count!

Also please record what the number of kills next to the link so that if the page happens to get deleted, If I've seen it i can keep the tally ^.^

Garnet_Moon
Jun 7, 2007, 02:21 PM
On 2007-06-07 12:17, DurakkenX wrote:
There is no reward for doing this...except for the title of Legendary Hunter if you can complete it.
Fuck...

Sometime, Garnet_Moon:
I'm a Force.

You've won this round, but we'll see how HAHA it is when someone makes a LEGENDARY FORCE contest...

Niloklives
Jun 7, 2007, 02:27 PM
There is no reward for doing this...except for the title of Legendary GUARDIAN if you can complete it.

Fixed/10

DurakkenX
Jun 7, 2007, 02:31 PM
by Legendary Hunter I am referring to the Hunter Guild which consists of Hunters, rangers and Forces. ^.^

Niloklives
Jun 7, 2007, 02:33 PM
Garnet was either being a goober or didn't know...haha just an edit for clairification. maybe the PSO fans will step up....though we really need endless nightmares back...real ones.

Zero-mx
Jun 7, 2007, 02:41 PM
I think rank should be a factor... I mean... killing 10,000 weak little monsters doesn't constitute as "Legendary" more like... a bully or coward... ya?

DurakkenX
Jun 7, 2007, 02:42 PM
There is no reason not to participate.

Akaimizu
Jun 7, 2007, 02:45 PM
And like I mentioned before, you have to separate the classes. If any Guntecher can outkill a Fortetecher within the same time limits, I'd be real surprised and ask how you hacked that. *operating word is hack*.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Akaimizu on 2007-06-07 12:46 ]</font>

Zorafim
Jun 7, 2007, 02:46 PM
Psst, he's doing this to purify moatoob...

Akaimizu
Jun 7, 2007, 02:48 PM
On 2007-06-07 12:46, Zorafim wrote:
Psst, he's doing this to purify moatoob...

Well, figured he should add that little fact so that people just wont be turned off by being the wrong class.

Garnet_Moon
Jun 7, 2007, 02:53 PM
On 2007-06-07 12:33, NIloklives wrote:
Garnet was either being a goober or didn't know...haha just an edit for clairification. maybe the PSO fans will step up....though we really need endless nightmares back...real ones.

I'm well aware of that mission and how the guy fell over dead and the slow-mo run towards him to help. kthx

DurakkenX
Jun 7, 2007, 03:00 PM
this is not a class debate v.v a kill is a kill is a kill...

As far as high and lower rank, time constraints are taken into account already by the fact it's the moatoob mission...

and though this is all part of helping moatoob going it is also something i had thought of for a while doing.

Akaimizu
Jun 7, 2007, 03:10 PM
Well, I may not be able to participate and be competitive, but I can participate for help. That is, I can accelerate a Melee-artist's kill rate. Not to mention, I'm completely in for attacking Parum and Moatoob. That's all I want to do, for now.

DurakkenX
Jun 7, 2007, 08:30 PM
PARTICIPATE NAO!

ljkkjlcm9
Jun 7, 2007, 08:54 PM
does it count that I've killed thousands of Goshin searching for a Deva-zashi board?

THE JACKEL

pikachief
Jun 7, 2007, 09:31 PM
i just S ranked Dulk Fakis right now with 17 scape dolls, alone! do i win?

I AM THE REMAINING CHAMPION UNTIL SOMEONE CAN S RANK IT WITH LESS!! WOOT!

Almighty_Envy
Jun 7, 2007, 10:41 PM
i am the legendary hunter.

Everyone knows that I am your future god.

There shall be EnvY statues all over the planets.

Those who refuse me shall perish!
Casts get exterminated anyway

While there are still openings, i suggest one of you impotent pheasents figure out where your liegance lyes.

So it is written So shall it be

pikachief
Jun 7, 2007, 10:52 PM
On 2007-06-07 20:41, Almighty_Envy wrote:
i am the legendary hunter.

Everyone knows that I am your future god.

There shall be EnvY statues all over the planets.

Those who refuse me shall perish!

While there are still openings, i suggest one of you impotent pheasents figure out where your liegance lyes.

So it is written So shall it be

Solo dulk fakis and S rank it with 16 kills and i'll think of believing a letter you type http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Almighty_Envy
Jun 7, 2007, 10:55 PM
16 Deaths

And i have,funny thing though is it was 17 scapes as well.

Almighty_Envy
Jun 7, 2007, 10:57 PM
Also i am going to rule over all platforms and universes so straighten yourself up pika >=|

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Almighty_Envy on 2007-06-07 20:57 ]</font>

pixelsofdeath
Jun 7, 2007, 11:01 PM
you must be the guy from 'make love not warcraft'...

Almighty_Envy
Jun 7, 2007, 11:05 PM
Inspired by me except i have one weakness and non of you meat puppets can find it

Mwuahaha

PvP And you will see, you all will see!!

pikachief
Jun 8, 2007, 12:12 AM
On 2007-06-07 20:55, Almighty_Envy wrote:

16 Deaths

And i have,funny thing though is it was 17 scapes as well.

oh i said kills? oops yes i meant deaths http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif and i almost made it away with less if it werent for all the big enemies and mage thingies i had to fight! i really think that 40% of the enemies were giant and 59% of them were those mage guys!

oh and usually dulk fakis doesnt kill me but i ran into his cheap yellow things in the first form with yellow health http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif and i had yellow health going into the second form so he immideatly killed me before i could heal >.>

the first time i solo'd it he killed me once http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif and thats cuz his first form paralized me in front of his lazer http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

im gonna do it again soon with 10 deaths! YOU'LL SEE!

gambit04
Jun 8, 2007, 02:48 AM
Good idea too bad it seems almost impossible to accomplish. I'm trying to help save moatoob but with the new missions...it will be difficult to say the least.

Almighty_Envy wrote:

>.>
And people say the AMF is bad

On 2007-06-07 21:05, Almighty_Envy wrote:
Inspired by me except i have one weakness and non of you meat puppets can find it

Mwuahaha

PvP And you will see, you all will see!!

yvnE_ythgimlA

Desecration
Jun 8, 2007, 03:03 AM

What's it all about? Back in PSO there was a guy named Donoph Baz and he was known as a Legendary Hunter. He had recorded 10,000 kills... Can you match him?

The rules...
#1. You must take a picture of each of your mission complete screens and post them here in link format, please do not display the image and please do not edit a post that has an image in it...that way i can count easier.
#2. All kills must be done in Moatoob's firebreak mission.
#3. To be recorded you must at least achieve a score of 90kills in a run. This assures at least a B rank. and assures no more than 111images per person ^.^
#4. You can do this in groups or solo.
#5. You can do this on any rank as well.

Characters are separate... this is so the right person gets the point count!

Also please record what the number of kills next to the link so that if the page happens to get deleted, If I've seen it i can keep the tally ^.^

I accept your challenge, what can I say Seijuro the Legendary Hunter has a nice ring to it.

DurakkenX
Jun 8, 2007, 06:33 AM
Good good...now to get to work on it!

Akaimizu
Jun 8, 2007, 10:50 AM
Did some Moatoob runs, last night. With the group, we seem to do nice work in hacking S ranks out of the B mission. The A mission was a little much, though. I think one of the things that slowed it down was the Fortetecher having to deal with enemies that run away from you for those close range death-dealing techs. They don't run on C or B.