PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: It's been a while

Realmz
Jun 7, 2007, 04:24 PM
a number of months ago i had to stop playing, mostly because good grades in college is more important then good ranks in PSU. Now that i've got more free time i figure i'll kick back up...

and MY how things have changed. Something about Firebreak, a number of different clothes and parts. I hear tell of new PM's and i see those other PA's are finally in now as well.

unfortunately i'm utterly confused. Why is it that ban photons cost so much? what IS this Firebreak stuff anyway?

i guess i'll just figure it along the way, but i'm back and it feels good http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

KiteWolfwood
Jun 7, 2007, 04:27 PM
Wait, good grades in college are better then good ranks in PSU!? Oh crap I gotta start doing my homework!

*cough* Well welcome back. To put it simple. Ban Photons can be traded for fabulous prizes. Firebreak gives insane mission points. Firebreak missions also happen to drop lots of Ban Photons. Also if we do enough Firebreak we get even more fabulous prizes.

Realmz
Jun 7, 2007, 04:29 PM
traded you say? where can i accomplish this wonderful transaction?

KiteWolfwood
Jun 7, 2007, 04:32 PM
You know how to get to the Guardian HQ in the Colony right? Well if you just go there and talk to the fine looking lady at the mission desk she will offer a mission to trade in your Ban Photons.

Realmz
Jun 7, 2007, 04:40 PM
wünderbar, i knew hoarding photons for no reason would pay off!