PDA

View Full Version : Firebreak Info Requested, Please ^_^

Fulgore
Jun 8, 2007, 01:31 AM
Ok, I'm lvl 77 Human Fortetecher (Most spells maxed out and all buffs past lvl 21)

I want to take on the Baddest of the Bad Firebreak Missions and I want to team up. Plan on getting as much EXP, Frags, and Meseta as possible.

So...which Missions will supply the highest EXP, FRAGS and MESETA? And I'm guessing I need a Fire Armor Right? Well I have one with 38% so I guess I'll be good there...

Thank You http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-06-07 23:37 ]</font>

Zorafim
Jun 8, 2007, 01:35 AM
Wait until tomorrow, then head to parum.

Um, wait, I mean go to Moatoob. Yeah, that's it. Go to moatoob and purify that until it's brown again. Don't bother with the lv100 enemies, S rank weapons, and insane rewards, those aren't special at all.

Did I blow it?

Chuck_Norris
Jun 8, 2007, 01:35 AM
well best for exp is the moatoob mission, the new parum missions coming out in a few hours will give 2 frags for the first one and 3 for the 2nd, dunno about meseta, and instead of saying "oops i meant "MESETA" just edit your post, i doubt anyone else saw it besides me and zora.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-06-07 23:36 ]</font>