PDA

View Full Version : Jao appearance rates.

Eliash
Jun 8, 2007, 11:19 AM
Did they boost their appearance rates for this mission or is it just the same as the other missions?

pikachief
Jun 8, 2007, 11:26 AM
idk someone should go rappy hunting in LL to see http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

i cant cuz i need to go do some work

Akaimizu
Jun 8, 2007, 11:28 AM
Too early to tell. I almost guarrantee it's going to be just like the rest of them. The early birds come in during the low population hours. Get spawns, get drops and all. Then the rest of us come on and get nothing. This is definitely not a unique occurrence yet.

gambit04
Jun 8, 2007, 11:29 AM
I just found them on the first Urgent Orders A run I did... >.>

Golto
Jun 8, 2007, 01:12 PM
Found 4 rare spawns in maybe 12 runs for the Lab Fire Break one. But I think there are only 3 variations that is why we can find the rare one so easy.

My team has noticed 2 different pod layouts for b1 and two different spawns for b2. In b1 the pod layout for the ones behind the gate has a pod close to the gate. In b2 after you go through the teleporter finish off the 3 Tenghohs when you come back you want to see volfu not Jisaghara. This will get you the dark room b3. This is where we ran into Jaggo Sonichis. Jaggo Sonichis replaces the 3 jarbas that spawn through the dark room b3.

Siertes
Jun 8, 2007, 01:14 PM
I saw them on my second run. Their appearance rate must be raised. If Siertes sees...you know the rest.

ljkkjlcm9
Jun 8, 2007, 02:08 PM
I saw them on my 3rd run... and I think I've seen all 3 map variations

THE JACKEL

Ether
Jun 8, 2007, 02:11 PM
I'm 1 for 1, I think they are quite common there

eightball
Jun 8, 2007, 02:14 PM
you guys are getting my hopes up i know i'll come home from work and not see a single one all night haha

Midicronica
Jun 8, 2007, 02:16 PM
I saw them on first two runs and saw all 3 rares that they can drop. Unfortunately, I didn't get any of them, but I did get a Gudda Skela. We just saw them again after like 5 runs, but uh... we were underhanded and....the Olgheymon kicked our ass and....yeah...

JAFO22000
Jun 8, 2007, 02:37 PM
From the US official site:

To combat this new threat, two new missions are now available at strategic locations for GUARDIAN teams to help purify the SEED. These new missions are extremely tough but offer unique rewards as well as a lot of experience! In "Urgent Orders", our early scout teams have reported an increase in rare and unusual enemies, so take caution!

It looks like they have increased the rate of these creatures. Unless they are referring to other "rare and unusual" enemies.

Akaimizu
Jun 8, 2007, 02:41 PM
I'm taking this with a grain of salt. I've heard news like this too many times. You know. "Boy who cried wolf syndrome."

Ravennittes
Jun 8, 2007, 03:03 PM
First mission we saw the Jaggos. They dropped the Meow's Mustash and two JAO room decos.

Badwords
Jun 8, 2007, 03:26 PM
Within 3 runs, Also found BajiLine [B] from Ageeta

jayster
Jun 8, 2007, 03:29 PM
I found them my first run and we got a meow mustache and a jao room decor... didnt get anthing tho. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

MattMattic
Jun 8, 2007, 03:32 PM
dammit, must...get...home......

Stezan
Jun 8, 2007, 03:40 PM
Got them on my second run, and got the Jao Statue. Its one of my favorite decorations, heh

Niloklives
Jun 8, 2007, 06:52 PM
10 runs, 6 jaggo spawns...there's no X map there...just two possible maps for the left path and 1 for the right. but the drop rate seems much higher. I saw a bear claw drop first run

Phetty
Jun 8, 2007, 08:13 PM
Saw two soawns back to back. All I got was a Jao statue.

Rashiid
Jun 8, 2007, 08:23 PM
easy as hell to find.

just found em; 2 figurines (i got, Set in Order my ass XD) and my friend got the [B] Twin Bear Claws......

and the same day (3 runs earlier) he got the Gudda Stelkic or w/e [B]....

i wanted to stab him...

Kabuto
Jun 8, 2007, 09:05 PM
Perhaps they are easy to find >_>, in the morning in about 3 hours we got 4 spawns and in the night we found 4 spawns in a row @_@

Luno
Jun 8, 2007, 09:22 PM
so are these special sonic jaggos or just regular ones?

Niloklives
Jun 8, 2007, 10:11 PM
they're just jaggo sonichi...don't think there's any other kind

norrisj15
Jun 8, 2007, 11:15 PM
anyone figure out how to tell which is the rare map for Urgent Orders yet? I know that the last block has to be the dark one, but what are the first 2 blocks suppost to be?

thanks in advance!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: norrisj15 on 2007-06-08 21:15 ]</font>

Eliash
Jun 8, 2007, 11:29 PM
I've tried countless times. I haven't found anything that lets you know if the map is rare on the first block. The second block you can tell if you have a chance of getting a rare map, if the wolf-monsters spawn after killing the 3 Tengogs and purifying the seed.

That lets you know you are going to have a dark room map, you can kill those guys and purify the next room and make your way into block 3. From there you need to run over to the switches and you can skip the few floating air bubble monsters and check to see if it's Jao or Jarba. Other than that we haven't been able to tell.

norrisj15
Jun 8, 2007, 11:35 PM
well i guess that makes it a little easier.

Niloklives
Jun 8, 2007, 11:42 PM
yeah basically if you go left at the end of B2 you'r either getting jaggos or jarbas. out of 6 times going left I only got jarbas once...so getting jaggos there is pretty common

MayLee
Jun 8, 2007, 11:58 PM
Got them a couple times but man now they are getting to me. they wont spawn. I will ring their cute little sonic impersonating necks if it means to get meow meows to appears! O_O

Isabella
Jun 9, 2007, 12:00 AM
are meow meows the bears? the descript of meow moustache says something about a extinct soemthing amirite? and you need them for bear claw o_o I wonder what the hel.....

MayLee
Jun 9, 2007, 12:08 AM
I know, it doesn't make sense..what also doesn't make sense is those kitty claws being male only..o.O

It's not cool I tell you and un-manly for a men to wear something called "kitty cat claws" . But they only come in one element so..ehhh..

Isabella
Jun 9, 2007, 12:15 AM
I want the clawfor my Beast lvl buddy :3 and my newman wt lvl buddy, I'll make them both use it and we'll take pics or something xD

Almighty_Envy
Jun 9, 2007, 12:17 AM
lol i want kitty claws http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Almighty_Envy
Jun 9, 2007, 12:25 AM
there is no way to tell if the map is rare from B1.

All of the spawns in B1 are the same.

At the end of B2 if Jishagras spawn its not the jaggo map.

If Volfu spawn it is.

But you still have to check to see if Jarba spawn instead =/

DurakkenX
Jun 9, 2007, 03:43 AM
in the first block...there is a room with a bunch of seed zoma... the spawn differently so there is more than 3 maps. They just all look similar. anyways I think it there isn't a zoma in the hallway to the first key to lock 3 you wont get jagos, but i'm not positive on that. I just know that I've not seen it when it's not there...it also does no designate the rest of the map either so it may be there and you may get either of the 2 mapp sets...meaning there is at least 5 maps as far as i can tell...if not 5 then 4.

SaiSpagS
Jun 9, 2007, 04:12 AM
Well normal runs have 12 variations (A-1,2,3,X,B-1,2,3,X,C-1,2,3,X) so it's not unlikely this has 5, that's still a lot less than a regular run.

SolomonGrundy
Jun 9, 2007, 05:00 AM
In block one, after the birds are skipped, there is a laser fence with one seed already revealed.

Have one played look through the fence. In there is a visible seed in the FAR RIGHT conrer (near the wall), then you have the possibility of a rare map.

if you are rare spamming you should abandon right there if you DON'T get the seed in the corner.

Konstanse_Xx
Jun 9, 2007, 06:40 AM
Solomon, so you're telling me if there isn't a seed pod there before the hallway expands, there is a rare map?

OR do you mean the seed pods after the Ageeta/Lapucha, if there isn't a pod revealed in that bunch that you should abandon, I'm pretty much dumbfounded by block one..

Niloklives
Jun 9, 2007, 01:22 PM
in block one after the lapucha that you're talking about there are two possible configurations for the seed zoma. stand next to the already revealed zoma. it will always be in the same spot. face the direction of the locked door and use your goggles. if there's a seed in the corner to your right, the left door will open in block 2. if not, the right door will open on block 2. you will only see jaggos on the left route, so if you're hunting jaggos, you'll want to abandon if you're getting the right route.

that's what he's saying.

Konstanse_Xx
Jun 9, 2007, 01:47 PM
Alright...I think I got it, I got a bunch of Jaggo maps..but only that damn deco is dropping, rofl.

norrisj15
Jun 9, 2007, 03:34 PM
yeah ive seen 5 sets of jaggo. and ive seen 14 decos and one twin kitty claw(which i didnt get)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: norrisj15 on 2007-06-09 13:34 ]</font>

TetsuyaHikari
Jun 9, 2007, 05:43 PM
This may be a bit of a dumb question, but..which mission is this for? I read the first post and it just said, "mission", but it didn't specify which one. I kept looking through the posts and everyone was only talking about the blocks of the mission, but never said the name of it.

I've been trying to hunt for Jaggos, but I've just been spamming Valley of Carnage, with hardly any luck at all. So if this one provides to be more helpful than VoC, then I'd really appreciate it if someone could give me directions on how to get to that mission.

Thanks ^-^!!

Almighty_Envy
Jun 9, 2007, 05:47 PM
Urgent Orders

- Take the train in West Parum to Lab

- after you complete the FB or Train mission head towards the Endrum Relics

- youl be able to tell because ALOT of people are there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Almighty_Envy on 2007-06-09 15:48 ]</font>

TetsuyaHikari
Jun 9, 2007, 05:51 PM
Alright. I'll try the route you suggested and hope I don't get lost ^.^;;. Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it!

Alpha-Hunter
Jun 9, 2007, 11:21 PM
i to found them on my fast run. but i did get a mustache. someone else got the deco.

SolomonGrundy
Jun 10, 2007, 03:19 AM
With regard to jago rarity. I spammed this mission all day, starting at noon PST, and playing until midnight. ALL DAY long I did not see an jaggos. This was playing on A and on B, with 4 players, and with 6, and both rare map hunting, and just regular mission completion.

At the end of the night, after my uni 15 group breaks up, I pick up a uni 2 group, doing B rank, rare-only hunting, and we get 4 spawns in 2 hours. 1 kitty claw, 1 meow mustache, the rest room decos.

Seems like it's pretty hit or miss, but if you have a full party of 6, all of whom are dedicated to jago spawns, you can at least CRANK through the missions.

By the way. Every Jago map was the one I mentioned, with the seed in the FAR RIGHT of the wall. If anyone has experienced a run that had jagos without this, I would like to know, please.