PDA

View Full Version : meow mustaches? where do they drop >''

pokefiend
Jun 8, 2007, 05:03 PM
Well I've found the twin bear claws but I dont have the materials for it yet, mainly just the 4 meow mustaches. They must be rare I'm guessing >''<

Feelmirath
Jun 8, 2007, 05:29 PM
You get the Meow Mustaches from (regular?) Jaggos, on any difficulty, if I recall correctly.
I think I had one at some point >.>

Isabella
Jun 8, 2007, 06:47 PM
they drop from any jaggos, yes even the ones we have now

pokefiend
Jun 8, 2007, 10:38 PM
well they certainly are rare, even when you get jaggos ><

MayLee
Jun 8, 2007, 11:01 PM
I want to destroy them! I need to get my Bear claws and getting owned by Olgamon don't help neither. >=(

MayLee
Jun 9, 2007, 12:10 AM
There is a thread below you that talks of that..

Korokodo13
Jun 9, 2007, 12:10 AM
ok, whats a Meow Mustache or whatever and whats it do?

FUFME
Jun 9, 2007, 06:13 PM
Id say like 85% of the meow mustaches were hacked into this game

Sylpheed
Jun 9, 2007, 06:26 PM
On 2007-06-09 16:13, FUFME wrote:
Id say like 85% of the meow mustaches were hacked into this game

On the PS2 servers yeah.

Kimil
Jun 9, 2007, 06:45 PM
Um , no, I don't think Synth Mats were ever Hacked

The Hacking only involved Meseta Duping and Board Changing ( turning a Monomate board in your PM into a Psycowand Board ).

The hackers used the the haxeta to buy the mats they needed ( Relic Edge, Bil de Bear Horns , RAY PHOTONS) from player Shops, why would they have bought the mats if they could just hack them into the game?

We don't need more Hacking-Doomsday crap

Serephim
Jun 9, 2007, 08:31 PM
I think its really, really, REALLY lame how hard their making it for us to just synth a rare weapon that has a good chance of failing.

They need to cut down on the number of materials. I'd like to actully USE maybe ONE of the retardedly rare items i get on this game.

Almighty_Envy
Jun 9, 2007, 08:34 PM
lol i remeber someone had a carrugain-rucar ONE DAY before it was released. Idiot thinking God wouldnt know >.>

Soukosa
Jun 9, 2007, 09:00 PM
On 2007-06-09 16:45, Kimil wrote:
Um , no, I don't think Synth Mats were ever Hacked

The Hacking only involved Meseta Duping and Board Changing ( turning a Monomate board in your PM into a Psycowand Board ).

The hackers used the the haxeta to buy the mats they needed ( Relic Edge, Bil de Bear Horns , RAY PHOTONS) from player Shops, why would they have bought the mats if they could just hack them into the game?

We don't need more Hacking-Doomsday crap

They could dupe items as well. It worked pretty much the same way it did with meseta in the way that the server didn't keep track of the amount, just if you actually had that item. But I guess by the time they got to board hacking, that didn't mean much http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif