PDA

View Full Version : PSU-PC/PS2: Progressivism with deaths

ljkkjlcm9
Jun 9, 2007, 01:08 AM
It's a new age people... an age where money is dwindling, and scapes are not necessary to S rank... so why is it that nobody carries moons, and I still get yelled at for not having scapes?

Not everyone has millions anymore just to blow it on scapes, and moons are cheap enough. Get with the times!

Ether
Jun 9, 2007, 01:18 AM
You may not have noticed, this, but most people are idiots

Freshellent
Jun 9, 2007, 01:23 AM
Dood,like,when I asked you this morning you said you had no moons.

>.> I always carry 10 moonX's and moons.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Icespike on 2007-06-08 23:23 ]</font>

ljkkjlcm9
Jun 9, 2007, 01:37 AM
On 2007-06-08 23:23, Icespike wrote:
Dood,like,when I asked you this morning you said you had no moons.

>.> I always carry 10 moonX's and moons.

I had moons, just not linked to my bar at the time

The sad part is, someone in our party has Giresta! I'm laying there dead right now cause he doesn't feel like reviving me

THE JACKEL

Miyoko
Jun 9, 2007, 01:47 AM
Well, to play devils advocate: why should someone else have to pay for your mistakes? *shrugs* Maybe they're yelling at you 'cause they don't feel it's they're responsibility to make sure you're always up and running?

Just a thought...

Powder Keg
Jun 9, 2007, 01:57 AM
You should still carry scapes as long as there's a penalty, bottom line. Everyone losing rank because of one person's death is still wrong, so it needs to be prevented.

ljkkjlcm9
Jun 9, 2007, 02:02 AM
there is no penalty for dieing during firebreak....
Hell, I revive people when they die without scapes, why can't they revive me

why the hell is it so self centered? Can't people relax and just have fun in a game?

THE JACKEL

Miyoko
Jun 9, 2007, 02:04 AM
I bet there are people who don't know there's no penalty for dying in firebreak still. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif People are idiots.

That's just how strangers act, really. Untill they get to know you, they're just going to look out for themselves.

Jarek
Jun 9, 2007, 02:07 AM
People will pay 5k for a single scape, but ask most to pay the what, 3500 meseta for 10! moons and you're asking too much. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif
Since Firebreak started, I've begun keeping a full stash of moons on hand.

Niered
Jun 9, 2007, 02:08 AM
On 2007-06-09 00:02, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

why the hell is it so self centered? Can't people relax and just have fun in a game?

THE JACKEL

What the hell are you talkin about? Relax? Have fun? BE COURTEOUS?

I sir, do not pay my 10 bux a month to do any of these. I pay 10 bux to be an asshole, and hate every moment of my life while doing it until eventually I spiral down so far that I begin to grief other players just for some sick pleasure. Which I geuss COULD be called fun, but I would never own up to that.

ljkkjlcm9
Jun 9, 2007, 02:09 AM
On 2007-06-09 00:08, Niered wrote:

On 2007-06-09 00:02, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:

THE JACKEL

What the hell are you talkin about? Relax? Have fun? BE COURTEOUS?

I sir, do not pay my 10 bux a month to do any of these. I pay 10 bux to be an asshole, and hate every moment of my life while doing it until eventually I spiral down so far that I begin to grief other players just for some sick pleasure. Which I geuss COULD be called fun, but I would never own up to that.

that post just made my night, thank you. I need sleep now though. people don't seem to enjoy my sense of humor and take me way too serious in game. I just screw around with people, and call them names. Hell I do that in real life. I call one of my best friends, "Fucktard" all the time.

THE JACKEL