PDA

View Full Version : Are the Jaggos on Valley of Carnage A the same lv or higher

Nobo
Jun 9, 2007, 09:06 AM
Cause a guy I know said he got the kitty claws on B and I want to know if I can solo Valley of Carnage A to get them.

Almighty_Envy
Jun 9, 2007, 10:27 AM
In order to get to the jaggo room you need 3 people so you cant really solo it.

The jaggos are a higher lvl but just have more hp.

Titan
Jun 9, 2007, 10:35 AM
The new Firebreak mission Jaggo are lvl 45. Valley of Carnage A they are still lvl 45. The only difference is that you can solo Valley but I suggest you solo as a hunter type.

Nobo
Jun 9, 2007, 01:49 PM
I'm fighgunner so it takes me about 15-20 minutes to solo valley of carnage on a bad map where it would be easier if I could just find a party that would give me the clawz on B if they dropped but I can only get three people for Urgent Orders. -_-

TetsuyaHikari
Jun 9, 2007, 09:51 PM
Have you actually figured out some sort of pattern for the Jaggo to appear on Valley of Carnage? I don't understand. I went through during one time and fought those Jagashira (sp?) in the beginning and at the end, I fought some Vanda, then the Jaggos appeared, then the two Vanda and the leader appeared.

Ever since then though..even if I get those Jagashira (sp?) at the beginning, I don't get the Jaggos at the end of the map anymore T_T! So yeah..I've only seen them once *sighs*

Any tips?

Sexy_Raine
Jun 10, 2007, 10:30 AM
The enemies of Firebreak are stronger than their counterparts, and are worth more EXP. But drops should remain the same.

Nobo
Jun 10, 2007, 10:33 AM
I heard someone say they got kitty clawz on Urgent Orders C does that mean you can get it on Valley B?