PDA

View Full Version : Price Check> Twin Bear Claw

SaiSpagS
Jun 9, 2007, 09:58 AM
=D

Got a Jao statue off of B rank Sonichis earlier, then second set of Jaos on A today and this nice twin claw board drops for me =D

Very happy, first 11* in the game isn't it?

Anyways, does anyone know roughly the price of either the board or the made weapon?

=D

=D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SaiSpagS on 2007-06-10 01:21 ]</font>

Dhylec
Jun 9, 2007, 12:23 PM
Again, it's a matter of searching player shops to find the range for the prices. If there aren't any yet, it's up to whatever the player or you want.

If you want to discuss on the item, join the a current one. All pricing & related info go to trade. Sorry, no exception.

xBlack_Wingx
Jun 9, 2007, 12:43 PM
On 2007-06-09 07:58, SaiSpagS wrote:
=D

Got a Jao statue off of B rank Sonichis earlier, then second set of Jaos on A today and this nice twin claw board drops for me =D

Very happy, first 11* in the game isn't it?

Anyways, does anyone know roughly the price of either the board or the made weapon?

(please don't move to trade, can use this for discussion or something, I'll post pics of it in my bot if I make it etc.)

=D

=D

I guess they did http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Ryoki
Jun 9, 2007, 01:17 PM
They dropped twice. In only two runs. They are pretty common, it seems.

SaiSpagS
Jun 10, 2007, 03:20 AM
Yeah, when I first picked it up I was amazed, I had only heard about it an hour before and seen one pic of a drop. Now everyone seems to be finding them.

I flogged the board quickly for 7mil (I had no Morbinia or Meows and didn't feel like waiting months to get them). Now hopefully I'll find another one to synth (now I have the 7mil for some ingrediants) or hopefully everyone will find one and drive the price down making me feel less bad for selling it the second I got it.