PDA

View Full Version : Bullet SE versus Enemy Element

Niered
Jun 9, 2007, 01:51 PM
Quick question that appparently noone I have spoke with about it can actually answer...

Apart from the obvious immunity that some creatures display towards SE's, do you actually have a lower chance of sticking an SE on the same elemental type creature, or is this solely based on the enemies END?

For example, do I have less of a chance of sticking Freeze to a Kamatoze than I do burn?

Aethereal
Jun 9, 2007, 02:00 PM
From what I've heard/seen, element has nothing to do with it. It's based purely on the enemy's Stamina.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aethereal on 2007-06-09 12:01 ]</font>

Niered
Jun 9, 2007, 08:26 PM
On 2007-06-09 12:00, Aethereal wrote:
From what I've heard/seen, element has nothing to do with it. It's based purely on the enemy's Stamina.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Aethereal on 2007-06-09 12:01 ]</font>

Can anyone refute/prove this?

Soukosa
Jun 9, 2007, 08:55 PM
Having spent the past few days leveling bullets, the only difference in the rate of the SEs applying that I've noticed were caused by STA and the level of the bullet. Using the same element bullet on a particular element had no impact from what I could tell, nor did it influence the duration of the SE.

KamiSori
Jun 9, 2007, 10:07 PM
for instance the Gol Dova is fire based. despite its element it is impossible to freeze the Gol Dova, but apparently burning it works just fine.

Niered
Jun 9, 2007, 11:29 PM
On 2007-06-09 18:55, Sounomi wrote:
Having spent the past few days leveling bullets, the only difference in the rate of the SEs applying that I've noticed were caused by STA and the level of the bullet. Using the same element bullet on a particular element had no impact from what I could tell, nor did it influence the duration of the SE.

Alright, I myself had felt this way, after having spent 650+ hours on a fortegunner class, I thought I knew the answer, I just wanted to make sure. Thank you!