PDA

View Full Version : Will you be restarting for AoI?

Esufer
Jun 9, 2007, 05:42 PM
I'm not sure if I will, but I'm raising an alt that'll probably become my main when it's released.

How about you guys?

KiteWolfwood
Jun 9, 2007, 05:46 PM
Started leveling a Newmen Wartecher to hopefully replace my main by the time AoI is released.

EspioKaos
Jun 9, 2007, 05:48 PM
My one character for PSU will be transferring over to the expansion as-is. I just can't make myself start from scratch on a new character.

Tyde
Jun 9, 2007, 05:49 PM
It's taking me too long to do my main, let alone another character, heh

Almighty_Envy
Jun 9, 2007, 05:50 PM
My main is my MAIN.

I am not going to restart, especially since all 4 of my slots are taken up with alts.

If i do make a new character no way is it going to be my main, i might just mess around with it.

VanHalen
Jun 9, 2007, 05:54 PM
I don't think so. I know a few others who restarted their characters now for the expansion but I dont think any of my characters will be restarted.

TetsuyaHikari
Jun 9, 2007, 05:57 PM
Yeah..I couldn't imagine just throwing my current main away when AoI is released. I know I haven't played for as long as a lot of you have, but I still have 110 hours put into my main and it feels like quite a lot of work, since 99% of it was done soloing ^.^;;

*votes no* http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Getintothegame
Jun 9, 2007, 05:59 PM
If I get the time to do so, perhaps. I've really, really wanted to level a Beast and try it out. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

AweOfShe
Jun 9, 2007, 06:00 PM
I couldn't restart Rain. I <3 her. XD

Niloklives
Jun 9, 2007, 06:00 PM
well as of now I have 4 characters. I intended to have them set as such(by order in my menu):

FT-switching to AT come AoI
FG/AF
FF
GT/PT

but after redoing some numbers and seeing how much better we can make our characters look with new body types and whatnot...I decided that I need to make a few changes. so come AoI day 1; My menu will look like this:

PT/FF
FG
FG/AF
GT

I'm not deleting my main til the replacement is caught up. after that it will ook like this:

PT/FF
FT/AT/WT
FG/AF
GT

FUFME
Jun 9, 2007, 06:10 PM
Maybe, not sure. I have a LV 15 male human that I just only use to synth armor from his PM...so maybe

Umberger
Jun 9, 2007, 06:16 PM
Well, considering I won't be done with my main until...

It has reached the cap, found a full palette of Psycho Wands and raised all techs to level 40...I probably won't be switching any time soon. I may make a low level character just to play around with, but it won't affect my main's time that much.

Aralia
Jun 9, 2007, 06:38 PM
RESTART!?! What do you think I am CRAZY?!?!
no seriously.. it'd take me 3x longer than most people since I have -3- mains...
not to mention the hassle of re-leveling all those photon arts I capped...
I say hell no. I'm not restarting.. not even if I was PAID to.

supporting evidence in sig.
besides, since we're probably going to be able to change our appearance at least a little, I see no point in deleting my char's just because they're a little less -perfect- looking.
And I've already set my characters up to be able to adapt to the classes I will want for them. pa's accounted for, job classes raised, everything's set for AoI's release, all I need now is to cap them again when the lvl's increase and hunt weapons and armors. =3

Kion
Jun 9, 2007, 06:48 PM
There's no reason to restart. The hardest thing in PSU is getting charcter levels. You can always change classes and over right PA's if you want to take your character in a new direction. That way you dont have to start with square one for everything. Your character will be able to equip decent equipment and have access to MP for class leveling. The only grinding you'll have to is level PA's. If you want to use another race, just use one of your three alt slots.

pikachief
Jun 9, 2007, 07:01 PM
yea my second character is soon gonna be my main! but im not gonna tell anyone http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif just u guys i guess http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Im jsut gonna play on my alt every once in a while and the day the expansion pack comes out thats all im playing on http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif So my alt will remain my alt until the day of its release!

Realmz
Jun 9, 2007, 07:24 PM
after flirting a bit with a female hunter i've rekindled my relationship with my fortegunner, and i'm happy again http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

if i do get the expansion, then i'll keep using Myst. Too bad being a Fiery Gunner doesn't help much with FB missions...

February
Jun 9, 2007, 09:36 PM
I actually remade my main as a human, if I get around to it she'll become my main for AoI

Zorafim
Jun 9, 2007, 09:40 PM
The only reason I'd make a new character would be to level acrotecher, which I can do quite easily with my aquaseal (yes, I made a bad pun). So unless I can completely remake Zolafim without losing my pure striking PM, I'm staying. Even if I could, fleshy clothing styles still fail.

Powder Keg
Jun 9, 2007, 10:17 PM
Absolutely not. I already have two characters I use normally, and a Cast I stopped using around level 20. I still have an extra slot, but I doubt I will ever use it, cept for shits 'n giggles.

Shiryuu
Jun 10, 2007, 12:21 AM
Depends if they give us a 5th slot, then I'll make a newman acro-something. But I'm not gonna restart though, it'll just be an alt.

Rashiid
Jun 10, 2007, 12:42 AM
Every fortetecher w/ Lv. 21-30 spells knows damn well they aint.

1) lvling; man is that tiring.
2) w0ot new effects!
3) Acrotechers!! yay support down!!

Skyly
Jun 10, 2007, 01:02 AM
I Think I'm Living The Best Of Both Worlds.

I Have A Main, Beast FF/FG LV 70
Newman FT LV 46

So. Both Will Be Main. It'll Just Depend On What I Feel Like Playing.

MayLee
Jun 10, 2007, 02:06 AM
NO WAI

But I am keeping two alts in the low level for the AOI. it's gonna be fun =)

My main and my Cast are going to be high leveled and I'm going to use my Beast and Newman for kicks and suchness.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MayLee on 2007-06-10 00:28 ]</font>

Para
Jun 10, 2007, 02:16 AM
I want to kill de rol le... not do another 12938712491 crimson beast runs.

KiteWolfwood
Jun 10, 2007, 02:57 AM
On second thought after seeing some of the neat new stuff casts get I might have to reconsider making my alt my main. Now if I could only settle on what Type I want my cast to be; Fortefighter, Fighgunner, Wartecher, or Protranser. Yay for my Jobless level 50 cast.

PrinceBrightstar
Jun 10, 2007, 03:31 AM
Nope. My goal instead is to have one main that is fully leveled in PAs, Classes, and Level.

Kimil
Jun 10, 2007, 03:32 AM
On 2007-06-10 01:31, Jonathan_F wrote:
Nope. My goal instead is to have one main that is fully leveled in PAs, Classes, and Level.

What He Said

Treillerti
Jun 10, 2007, 04:02 AM
On 2007-06-10 01:31, Jonathan_F wrote:

I third that

-Ryuki-
Jun 10, 2007, 05:51 AM
This sounds exactly like what I did. Remade, and everyone yelled at me. -_-

Dj_SkyEpic
Jun 10, 2007, 06:16 AM
My alts are my "restart." No reason to delete+remake for me.

I have a ForteTecher main, a fortegunner/guntecher alt, and a fortefighter alt.

WaveofBabies
Jun 10, 2007, 06:21 AM
my Female Newman Ftecher will still be my main, but i have been getting around more and more to raising my human female as a class jumper.(protranser, fighgunner, acrofighter)

PsyGuy
Jun 10, 2007, 07:34 AM
I remember someone calling me pathetic because i didnt have a high level alt.

DEM_CIG
Jun 10, 2007, 09:15 AM
Im keeping my main and a alt... then I might create 1 on AOI and have one space not takin up in case i want to mess around in creating a low character.

Sexy_Raine
Jun 10, 2007, 09:16 AM
I'm not being replaced by anyone. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
My 4th slot is for is AOI. She has a similar name to me.

Rashiid
Jun 10, 2007, 09:23 AM
yeah ill make a new person on Aoi (new look of coarse)

Nobo
Jun 10, 2007, 09:33 AM
I hope they raise the cap to 150 right when it comes out so that way it will take a while before the cap is reached! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

zandra117
Jun 10, 2007, 11:05 AM
I'm not restarting, but I've already started preparing for AoI by maxing out the buffs and debuffs on my Fortetecher, I'm gonna go Acrotecher in AoI.

omegapirate2k
Jun 10, 2007, 11:10 AM
I'm making an alt, but it won't be my main.

Dahilia
Jun 10, 2007, 11:17 AM
Lol HEL NO. I ain't got time for that.