PDA

View Full Version : Is someday we will be able to change our character proportio

Kira_Yamato
Jun 9, 2007, 08:39 PM
So do you guy know if sega will do something so we can change our proportion online without having to erase your character to change it?Maybe in the expansion?Or maybe soon we will have an update on ps2/pc about it?

Garnet_Moon
Jun 9, 2007, 08:42 PM
Breast enlargement is OK in my book. And for some people, so is breast deflation. D:

Kira_Yamato
Jun 9, 2007, 08:44 PM
lol quite a sence of humor =D.but seriously lol

Almighty_Envy
Jun 9, 2007, 08:47 PM
Its kind of supposed to be as realistic as possible in a Phantasy Star game but you cant really GROW in hieght or shrink that much.

I can possibly see some character progression such as Weight loss, weight gain, and Maybe growning a few inches as you get to a higher lvl.

But i doubt they will add it as an option.

Breast enlargement is OK in my book. And for some people, so is breast deflation. D:

For males it sounds okay http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

EspioKaos
Jun 9, 2007, 08:54 PM
Currently, body proportion adjustments are not planned after your character has been created. However, with the new tweaks made to the face proportion slider in the expansion, SonicTeam has said they plan on allowing players to change their face style (and voice, I think).

Kira_Yamato
Jun 9, 2007, 08:59 PM
What if a bunch of ppl ask for this add.Will Sonic Team do something about it?

EspioKaos
Jun 9, 2007, 09:05 PM
On 2007-06-09 18:59, Kira_Yamato wrote:
What if a bunch of ppl ask for this add.Will Sonic Team do something about it?

I don't know; but to be honest, I doubt we'll see a feature like this.

Kira_Yamato
Jun 9, 2007, 09:25 PM
But where I might contact sega to know if they'll add this option?

F-Gattaca
Jun 9, 2007, 09:26 PM
Its kind of supposed to be as realistic as possible in a Phantasy Star game but you cant really GROW in hieght or shrink that much.

I don't think that's really the issue here; organics can change their eye colors and even the shape of their irises, when that ought to be as impossible as changing your body weight on a whim.

It'd be pretty easy to rationalize body height/weight changes as the perks of being in an advanced society, just like with the eye color changes and (eventually) voice/face changes.

I personally would rather see more flexible changes for colors--Ethan gets his own special coloration of the Braves suit, we ought to have the ability to custom-color our clothing as well. At the very least, being able to modify the two main colors present in clothing (and apply the same for CAST parts too).

DonRoyale
Jun 9, 2007, 09:33 PM
We can only hang on blind hope for now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

EspioKaos
Jun 9, 2007, 09:46 PM
On 2007-06-09 19:25, Kira_Yamato wrote:
But where I might contact sega to know if they'll add this option?

You can try the official website's contact section (http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/support_contact.php) if you want.

On 2007-06-09 19:26, F-Gattaca wrote:

I don't think that's really the issue here; organics can change their eye colors and even the shape of their irises, when that ought to be as impossible as changing your body weight on a whim.

Contact lenses.

On 2007-06-09 19:26, F-Gattaca wrote:
I personally would rather see more flexible changes for colors--Ethan gets his own special coloration of the Braves suit, we ought to have the ability to custom-color our clothing as well. At the very least, being able to modify the two main colors present in clothing (and apply the same for CAST parts too).

I agree. On that subject, I believe this is being implemented into the expansion. Lyrise had a thread started about the suggestions SonicTeam had received on what players want to see, and I think this was one of them.

Deja
Jun 9, 2007, 09:55 PM
I wanna make my fat character have you know...FLAB. I guess in magical Japan land everyone has abs.

Kira_Yamato
Jun 9, 2007, 10:06 PM
Deja lol in your dream and this game his classify TEEN lol.Maybe sega will do a psu for ADULT version lol.But dream on man lol.