PDA

View Full Version : Urgent Orders rare Spawn chart

Orikalin
Jun 10, 2007, 02:40 AM
This is data I've collected from 10 hours of running urgent orders. its past midnight I don't feel like doing an actual chart, so heres the hard data.

note: "the narrow" refers to the narrow area leading into the lower seed in Block 1.
note 2: as far as I know, there is no jaggos on the Jishagara side. so if you get Jishagara's after the first seed in block 2, Abandon mission.

A = no seed in the narrow
B = Seed in the narrow
C = ?

1 = Jishagara (block 2)
2 = (Volfu's in Block 2) Jarba in Block 3
X = (Volfu's in Block 2) Jaggo in Block 3

There is 5 total Confirmed Maps

A-1 = Confirmed

A-2 = confirmed

A-X = Not Confirmed (may not exist)

B-1 = Confirmed

B-2 = Confirmed

B-x = Confirmed

requirments for Confirming A-X:
There must be NO seed in the narrow, and you must get Jaggo Sonichi in block 3

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Orikalin on 2007-06-10 00:42 ]</font>

SaiSpagS
Jun 10, 2007, 02:51 AM
So after skipping the first set of monsters past the Navals and going down the stairs into the lower corridor bit, can you just look right with the goggles, past the laser fence, and tell if it's going to be the jarba/jaggo run (a SEED zoma on the path) or the Mizura/Pola run (no SEED zoma on the path)?

This is interesting and helps plentiful.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 10, 2007, 02:57 AM
Location of Zoma doesn't mean anything, really. Each Blewme seems to have two different possible zoma arrangements, if not more.

To keep things simple, think of it as only three different patterns for the entire mission:

1. Jishagara after 3x Tengohg room
- pit and switches B3 variant
- no chance for Jaggerz
2. Vulfu after 3x Tengohg room
- dark room B3 variant
- Jarbas in B3
3. Vulfu after 3x Tengohg room
- dark room B3 variant
- Jaggerz in B3

You cannot tell 2 and 3 apart until you step on the right-hand switch in B3. Either Jaggerz or Jarbas will spawn at that point.

SaiSpagS
Jun 10, 2007, 03:24 AM
That's what I thought, I have been using the room after the Tengohgs to tell if Block 3 will have a jaggo/jarba chance (Volfu).

If there is a way to tell using the pods in B1 that would be so much easier though.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 10, 2007, 03:27 AM
To be honest, you might as well run them all the way through. Other rares might drop, and the reward for S is definitely worthwhile. That, and the whole purification points issue.

Elaniel
Jun 10, 2007, 07:45 AM
we thought if yhou look at the first set of pods (through the blocked gate) and they wer ein a particular order, you would get the jarba/jaggo dark hall. this worked 16 times in a row, then al of a sudden it stopped working, then it worked again. WTF

PsyGuy
Jun 10, 2007, 08:15 AM
I was just in a party and we found a seed zoma in the narrow, yet we got the polavohra run.

Elaniel
Jun 10, 2007, 08:22 AM
yeah thats what happened to us.l

Nobo
Jun 10, 2007, 08:32 AM
How exactly do u read that? http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

natewifi
Jun 10, 2007, 08:41 AM
It seems like it woul just be completey random, aka if you get volfu you have a chance (I dont know the direct percentage) but a lower chance on jaggo's behalf. On the first day it seemed like Jaggo's were common peasent monsters, because of their frequent appearence, next day its like "Jaggo what?" because of them all of a sudden becoming uncommon.

Nobo
Jun 10, 2007, 08:44 AM
U can tell almost at the very beginning of the mission because at the seed with the switch under an egg that u have to press for the ppl on the bottom to get through, there will be an egg under the star looking thing on the north wall or the one you face after the gate. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_beer.gif

Golto
Jun 10, 2007, 08:47 AM
The seed zoma trick does work. Its just that not everytime you see the seed pods in the correct postion you get Jaggos. But if you get the other seed pod position you never get Jaggos.

Rashiid
Jun 10, 2007, 08:49 AM
i dont think its a map; i think it just changes in-match; idk.

cauz i got Jaos twice in a row.

i think its easier to say when u enter the teleporter; if heres Volfu; chance; Mowhawk guys; nope.

Golto
Jun 10, 2007, 08:52 AM
I've gotten Jaggos over 12 times and only had them with that one pod configuration. Most of the first day we did both pod configurations too.

PsyGuy
Jun 10, 2007, 08:55 AM
I was sure the seed pod guaranteed a Jarba map at least, but it didnt.

Ravennittes
Jun 10, 2007, 09:05 AM
It's a 1/3 chance for the jaggos. It is NOT a rare map. If it were no one would have seen it hundreds of times, or basically every 2-3 runs.

PMB960
Jun 10, 2007, 11:28 AM
On 2007-06-10 07:05, Ravennittes wrote:
It's a 1/3 chance for the jaggos. It is NOT a rare map. If it were no one would have seen it hundreds of times, or basically every 2-3 runs.

I would say that about correct. Our party couldn't find a way to distinguish from a rare and non-rare map when the seed was in the hallway. But basically if there was no seed pod in the narrow hallway we would abandon. The party probably found 6,7, maybe 8(?) Jaggo spawn (including ones after I left) and saw 2 [B] Bear Claw drop.

omegapirate2k
Jun 10, 2007, 11:34 AM
Please, for the love of god people, just do the whole mission.

ZodiacNKnight
Jun 10, 2007, 12:17 PM
Also notice that the spores in the air change color depending on the first map.
I have never seen Jaggo's when the spores were red on the first map. Only when they were orange and the pods were in the correct order is when they appeared.

Orange Spores
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/FallenAngelicLeo/orangespores.jpg

Red Spores
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/FallenAngelicLeo/redspores.jpg

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-06-10 10:26 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ZodiacNKnight on 2007-06-10 10:27 ]</font>

Golto
Jun 10, 2007, 12:42 PM
Interesting ZodiacNKnight.

Just think of getting Jaggos on this map as a 3 number combination lock. 1st number is b1 seed pod configuration. 2nd number is volfu in the 2nd spawn of the 1st room of b2. Finally 3rd is the jaggos themselves in b3. Even if you get 1 and 2 you're not guaraneted to get 3. But if you don't get 1 and 2 you have zero chance to get 3 (the jaggos).

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 10, 2007, 12:56 PM
On 2007-06-10 09:34, omegapirate2k wrote:
Please, for the love of god people, just do the whole mission.

Seriously.

If you've got a good party, you can finish it in under 13 minutes anyway. The rewards are spectacular and it contributes to Firebreak.

Canceling for Jaggo hunting is silly, since they appear frequently enough as it is. we've got 2-3 weeks to do nothing but this mission all day every day, so I wouldn't worry too much about getting the drops.

In other news, Urgent Udders is pretty much hands-down my favorite mission in PSU so far, since it is challenging enough to hold interest, even after the 50th consecutive run.

xennec
Jun 10, 2007, 12:56 PM
I was in Orikalin's party last night for 3-4 hours. No matter what the zoma arrangement was in the B1 lower seed we did go ahead to see if there was jishagara or volfus. If it was jishagara we abandoned, if it was volfus we went ahead to B3 to see if there were jaggos or jarbas. EVERY TIME we had no zoma in the narrow part we got jisha or jarba. Although there may be an A-X map, we did not confirm it. We only confirmed 5 maps. If anybody does confirm an A-X map please post it.

That is some interesting info ZodiacNKnight.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 10, 2007, 01:04 PM
/facepalm

Stop. Abandoning. The. Mission.

Hrith
Jun 10, 2007, 01:07 PM
None of those theories work.

I have found 33 Jaggos, so far (11 spawns), and they appeared in all possible block 1 variations.

Cancel if you see Jishagara at the end of block 2 is the best you can do.

Mikaga
Jun 10, 2007, 01:50 PM
Canceling for Jaggo hunting is silly
You do what you want to and I'll do the same. Losing 2~3 minutes every 10 in a hunt for the limited-time best unit in the game is something I'm more than willing to do.

PMB960
Jun 10, 2007, 01:53 PM
It only took maybe 1 1/2 minutes to check if there was a seed pod in the hallway. If there was we would finish the map no matter what.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 10, 2007, 02:14 PM
On 2007-06-10 11:50, Mikaga wrote:

Canceling for Jaggo hunting is silly
You do what you want to and I'll do the same. Losing 2~3 minutes every 10 in a hunt for the limited-time best unit in the game is something I'm more than willing to do.

You're more than willing to do it? So you will do it then?

You need to start making sense.

Mikaga
Jun 10, 2007, 04:06 PM
That is making sense (and this from someone called Ffuzy-Logik...)

I am willing to. I desperately need that unit. I can get XP and MP any time I want, after all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mikaga on 2007-06-10 14:07 ]</font>

Tykwa
Jun 10, 2007, 04:32 PM
There's an easyer way of telling if it's bad http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif PM me if you want to know although it only works 50/50 if you get jarbas

Eliash
Jun 10, 2007, 04:53 PM
If you want to save a bit of time (if doing on C) a good way to tell if you have a good map or not is to have 1 person stay back in block 2 before going to the Tengohgs and as soon as all 3 die the monsters in the hallway will spawn. From this you can at the very least tell if it's a possible map for the Jaggos or if it's not. It doesn't save much time but it does save about 30 seconds.

Orikalin
Jun 10, 2007, 09:59 PM
ok to clear up something you people all don't seem to get:
With this data you CANNOT tell if you will get jaggos from the zoma arrangemtn in B1

what you CAN do is:
Tell if you are going to get Jishagaras in Block 2 by the zoma arrangment in block 1.
so in short, if you are jsut going for jaggos, if you see A Zoma arrangement, cancel mission.

MT7218
Jun 10, 2007, 10:15 PM
On 2007-06-10 14:06, Mikaga wrote:
That is making sense (and this from someone called Ffuzy-Logik...)

I am willing to. I desperately need that unit. I can get XP and MP any time I want, after all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mikaga on 2007-06-10 14:07 ]</font>

And contributing to the screwing us over in the point total in the end. Your near the end when you see the Jaggos/Jarbas as is, just finish the damn mission. If you so desperatly need that unit, keep playing these missions over and over. We still got, what, 19 days to go? That should be FAR more than enough time to get what you want from them with the spawn rate of the Jaggos here.

Sesshomaru71
Jun 11, 2007, 03:36 PM
Orikalin two things,
1. What are you reffering to as SEED?

2. What is the "narrow" I can't figure it out.

Mikaga
Jun 12, 2007, 01:40 AM
Your near the end when you see the Jaggos/Jarbas as is, just finish the damn mission.
Hmph, I tend to. But good luck getting me to finish with Jishagara on B2.

Sesshomaru71: By the SEED he means the SEED-Zoma, and by "the narrow" (like he said!) he means the "low route" after the second set of monsters in the mission.

DAMASCUS
Jun 12, 2007, 02:57 AM
One thing that we discovered today that was pretty consistant too is a sign at the start of the dark area. As soon as you enter if you go right on the platform and use the goggles you will see the core and two of its pods. If they are in a perfect line...and I mean perfect..you will get the Jaggo. BUT only when the B1 pods are correct and you get the three Volfu in B2. Its just a curiosity really since you may as well finish either way but it is a point.

Vashyron
Jun 12, 2007, 04:25 AM
Red Spores & Orange Spores!?

I Never Noticed That Before....

Sexy_Raine
Jun 12, 2007, 11:13 AM
I've only noticed 3 versions

pikachief
Jun 12, 2007, 11:44 AM
On 2007-06-10 01:24, SaiSpagS wrote:
That's what I thought, I have been using the room after the Tengohgs to tell if Block 3 will have a jaggo/jarba chance (Volfu).

If there is a way to tell using the pods in B1 that would be so much easier though.

WEll if u get the seed egg things near the gate in the narrow halway u have the blackroom!

very rarely u can still get the trap room(bees and zoonas)

i did the mission for about 10 hour straight and got the black room everytime except once.

Shadows89
Jun 12, 2007, 02:04 PM
I was just wandering if someone could help me out and give me some rare map layouts for the Jaggos in Underwater Seabase RELICS. I've been hunting them for a while, and only ran into them twice. Any help is appreciated. If anyone also has other layouts please post. I need help http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

DaRkWoLf30
Jun 13, 2007, 06:34 AM
How do you confirm if there is jaggo in block 1? I only know that there is jaggos if there are volfus after the tengohg room in block 2.

Rashiid
Jun 13, 2007, 06:41 AM
sumthin about the Lapucha formation....idk any details tho.

Eleina
Jun 13, 2007, 06:49 AM
in block 1 a pod should be near the gates...you also need volfu after the tengohg in B2 but you can only confim when you seem them in b3 http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eleina on 2007-06-13 04:50 ]</font>

Dj_SkyEpic
Jun 13, 2007, 06:54 AM
Oh... Urgent orders.

Here's your spawns:

Block 1.
Seed pod near gate.

Block 2.
Volfu spawn after the 3 Tengoh room.

Block 3. (Dark room with traps on the floor and the trail of fire.):
Giant Seed spawns away from the wall.
(Look to your right once you enter Block 3 and use your goggles. If you can see the first Giant Seed, then it's a bad map. If You DONT see it, then you got your jaggo spawns.)

Midicronica
Jun 13, 2007, 06:54 AM
I thought the pods really didn't matter? Usually you won't know until after you defeat the first batch of Tengogh's in the second block. If you get Jishagara, no dice at all. You get Volfu, you've got a chance of getting 'em.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jun 13, 2007, 06:57 AM
I've been following the outline of the seed pod theory and so far it's 100% right.

I've never gotten the Jaggo map when trying it without the first seed pod spawning ><. Sucks.

Midicronica
Jun 13, 2007, 07:01 AM
Wow, I had no idea that the placement of the giant seed pods in block 3 determined whether or not it was a good map.

Dj_SkyEpic
Jun 13, 2007, 07:04 AM
Just try it out and see http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif.

Record or memorize the seed pod's locations.
You just have to get everything checked in the order that I posted up there.

In block 3 if you see that Giant Seed near the wall, it's pretty much a Jarba map.

amtalx
Jun 13, 2007, 07:08 AM
They are so common I don't really think its worth quitting a map or even bothering to memorize anything. Personally, I have had far more maps with Jaggos than Jarbas.

Midicronica
Jun 13, 2007, 07:19 AM
I really can't understand why people would abandon the mission when they're already like 50% through the map sometimes. Hell, the reward is enough incentive for me not abandon a mission once the trial has started.

Stefanhizzle
Jun 13, 2007, 06:12 PM
Here the best way!!

When you enter the 2nd room, make sure you can see the egg from the gate, then go upstairs and kill the monsters.

Then go to the back room there are 3 small egg things, when inside the room, go into the center, face the door.

The egg to the right should have a ban-photon, if the other 2 eggs have nothing then you will get Jaggos, It doesnt matter if there is anything in the core, because there always is

Sasamichan
Jun 13, 2007, 10:33 PM
On 2007-06-13 04:54, Dj_SkyEpic wrote:
Oh... Urgent orders.

Here's your spawns:

Block 1.
Seed pod near gate.

Block 2.
Volfu spawn after the 3 Tengoh room.

Block 3. (Dark room with traps on the floor and the trail of fire.):
Giant Seed spawns away from the wall.
(Look to your right once you enter Block 3 and use your goggles. If you can see the first Giant Seed, then it's a bad map. If You DONT see it, then you got your jaggo spawns.)