PDA

View Full Version : Which day of the week do you play PSU LEAST?

Kamica
Jun 11, 2007, 12:15 AM
My circle of friends have pretty much decided to not play PSU during the time before maintenance starts. It feels nice to have a day off from PSU and by the time the servers come up with a new update, we are rearing to go.

Do you work more on one day than you do another? What day do you spend the most time with family/friends? Do you plan your PSU breaks around maintenance? Or do you just take a break whenevever you feel like it?

Korokodo13
Jun 11, 2007, 12:23 AM
I take breaks whenever I crash my internet so it could be any day of the week....gotta love playing non stop with food breaks and sleeping and then waking up playing PSU....

I need a life http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Cerberus1981
Jun 11, 2007, 12:24 AM
I don't really have a set pattern, as long as I'm not at work I'll usually find some time to play even if it's just a few minutes to check on my shop.

I work crazy 12 hour night shifts (2 on, 2 off, 3 on, 2 off, 2 on, 3 off) so I lose track of what the day is, sometimes I get in from working all night and I want to play thinking it's Saturday but it's Friday and 5 minutes after logging in I get the maintenance message.

On the plus side it means I only work 15 shifts a month so I get plenty of time to play.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cerberus1981 on 2007-06-10 22:25 ]</font>

Weeaboolits
Jun 11, 2007, 12:35 AM
Saturday.

ChocoboChad
Jun 11, 2007, 12:54 AM
I don't play on weekends, aside from early Friday and late Sunday.

Weekends are my hang out time, I do stuff on the weekends.

chibiLegolas
Jun 11, 2007, 02:24 PM
I can't seem to find time on the weekends to play. Too much stuff to do between friends, guests, shopping, chores, etc.

Wheatpenny
Jun 11, 2007, 02:29 PM
I usualy break on Sunday afternoons that is when me and my friends get together to play cards.

Mewnie
Jun 11, 2007, 06:42 PM
I don't play often on the days I work (Sunday to Wednesday) And even on my weekend, it depends what's going on in Real Life(tm).

Inazuma
Jun 11, 2007, 06:52 PM
i play psu as much as i possibly can. so, i play the least on wednesday (jp maintenence day). im lucky if i can manage 1 hour of playtime since the maintenence starts shortly after i return home from work.

Anduril
Jun 11, 2007, 06:54 PM
Usually not Sunday or Tuesday. These are usually the only days my family has a chance to get together for dinner and such. Usually we all work on different schedules.