PDA

View Full Version : Need some help ^.^

DurakkenX
Jun 11, 2007, 04:26 AM
I know many of you hate the Offline mode, but I need a little help as I'm will to take the time to write the entire game's script out, but I need some people run through it and make videos, so that i can go back over what they said and such each time... I feel that if a group of people does this together it'll be much quicker especially since i don't have much HDD room to record video...

What needs to be done is from chapter 2 onwards i need someone to talk to each and every NPC 2 to 3 times every time you come across them and tape each mission, making sure to get a shot of the map before going to the next map...oh...and any NPC with name needs to be shown in a decent picture, able to be gotten by going in first person mode in front of them.

each chapter takes about 1-3 hours and that takes up quite a bit of room...10-30mins on 800x600 mode = 10GB of HDD space... i found the best way to do this is stop between each save sphere and then convert the video to avi or wav format...which takes a lot of time...

SO I would like some help in getting these done as it will add to what we know of the game and for those who don't want to play it...they can just read it... or for importers that are curious as to the story, but can't read japanese well it will help them...

There are 11 chapters that need to be done, so let's divide it by that...
chpt 1: Durakken already did
chpt 2:
chpt 3:
chpt 4:
chpt 5:
chpt 6:
chpt 7:
chpt 8:
chpt 9:
chpt 10:
chpt 11:
chpt 12:

Also anyone that can provide the audio for the joke review/preview section that would be nice as well ^.^