PDA

View Full Version : Guardians license... what to do for the time being

Aralia
Jun 11, 2007, 02:47 PM
Yep.. mine expired today... gotta wait for the cancellation/new subscription BS... *sigh*

So.. in the mean-time while I wait here at my pc I need to find some something to do.

So I figured, since I can't decide, I'll ask around for opinions on what I should waste my time on.

so vote!

Also, about how long does it take to go from "inactive" to canceled... roughly..?

((Btw, if you choose option 9, don't say do outside.. I do enough of that, today's my day off to relax!))

natewifi
Jun 11, 2007, 02:55 PM
Go outside.

eightball
Jun 11, 2007, 02:57 PM
haha...love the response

Aralia
Jun 11, 2007, 03:07 PM
On 2007-06-11 12:55, natewifi wrote:
Go outside.

=p
like said, I do that enough. XD
Seriously though.. I have a stack of games I need to finish >.<
Haven't had the time for them..
Hell, some of them date back to DC.. N64... even SNES days.. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif

Aralia
Jun 11, 2007, 03:46 PM
c'mon people, how hard is it to click a button and vote..

I need some more votes, since I have so much to choose from and can't make up my mind... >.<

Chuck_Norris
Jun 11, 2007, 03:49 PM
play story mode, if you've already done that i say devil may cry 3 or kingdom hearts 2.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-06-11 13:49 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-06-11 13:50 ]</font>

Freshellent
Jun 11, 2007, 04:15 PM
Learn how to JumpCancel in Devil May Cry with the Cerubus, and Vergil's Yamato. >.>

I hope by DMC you mean DMC1 and DMC3:Special Edition.

Also,if you haven't played Shadow Hearts,you really should.

Finally.

Guilty Gear XX:Accent Core if you can import. Same goes for King of Fighters XI.

Realmz
Jun 11, 2007, 04:46 PM
screw all of those games, go get your old Genesis and play Ranger X!

Aralia
Jun 11, 2007, 06:39 PM
hehe By DMC I meant the whole series, as I tend to run through each game far too fast these days.

already played offline mode, game gets really boring after lvl 65..

I'm not planning on buying any new games till I finish my old un-done ones.
(space channel 5, suikoden3, xenosaga3, tomb raider: LA, and Sonic heroes are the only ones I need to finish.. as well as DMC 2, but that's prolly gonna be last on the list.. >.>)