PDA

View Full Version : 50 photon drops for trade!!!

Angarwaen
Dec 16, 2002, 12:01 PM
I've been trading/saving/begging friends, like crazy to get all of these drops. I wanted to save up for a photon sphere, but... since I don't even know what that does, so i've decided to trade them all away for 1 good wep. I don't want to break these up, I want to trade them all at once.
here is what i'm looking for:
Angel Harp
Gal Wind
Phycho Wand
C-sorcerer's cane (or arm)
(those are the 4 I want most)
I might also trade for:
twinkle star
summit moon
rabbit wand
asuka
magical piece
Safety Heart
morning glory
rika's claw

I'll just wait and see what kind of offers I get.
feel free to offer other things that my Hunewerl or Fonewerl might be able to use.

thanks for looking ^__^

ChibiMyu
Dec 16, 2002, 03:13 PM
You could also use the 50 photon drops to get a heart key and create a magical piece yourself. All you need is a wand and a lvl 100 force with 800 mst, or someone to change it for you. Heart Key also works to create heart armor/shields with a spirit garment or that one shield (can't rememeber the name) Was it invisible guard or sacred guard? I can't remember and I don't see it in the guide. :/

Etrigan
Dec 16, 2002, 03:20 PM
I'm pretty sure it's invisible guard.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Etrigan on 2002-12-16 12:21 ]</font>

Angarwaen
Dec 16, 2002, 04:39 PM
yeah, I know I could do it myself, but I don't have the other half to make the armor, and I'm saving my grinders for somthing else besides the magical piece. It's really worth the extra drops to have someone do it for me ^__^

ChibiMyu
Dec 16, 2002, 05:30 PM
Well um... want an angel harp for the 50 drops? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif;

(I'd be saving my grinders for something else too... but I found that my chain sawd only went to +15 and my red partisan to 40... the horror, the horror...)

walla
Dec 16, 2002, 05:55 PM
Red Sword with 35% Machine? It's fully grinded too.

malinko
Dec 16, 2002, 11:58 PM
hey, just curious, whats the max grind on the red sword, mines about 54 now...how much more will it go?

BlueFire2k5
Dec 17, 2002, 01:27 AM
Um, thats not possible since red sword only goes up to +52... Sure you don't have red saber?

HeroShadow
Jun 11, 2003, 04:22 AM
I will gladly give you my fully ground gal wind for your pdrops... as soon as I get online, I will anyway. im sorry to say it doesnt have any photon efficiencys, but hey, it looks cool. i can always get another.

Atax
Jun 11, 2003, 04:49 AM
I have a Summit Moon I'm willing to get let go of.