PDA

View Full Version : PS2/PC trade [B] Meteor Cannon for [B] Bear Claw

Konjou
Jun 11, 2007, 10:18 PM
like the title states. Even trade with no strings attached. If anyone is interested just PM me the time and place. thanks

Sol-Edge
Jun 11, 2007, 10:24 PM
Im interested in the cannon board and I have the claws but... That nowhere near an even trade >_>

Freshellent
Jun 11, 2007, 10:28 PM
PM'd

Konjou
Jun 11, 2007, 10:36 PM
On 2007-06-11 20:24, Sol-Edge wrote:
Im interested in the cannon board and I have the claws but... That nowhere near an even trade >_>

how do you figure it's not? we both have a world of hurt to go through to get the ingredients. the cannon mats will actually be easier to get than mines. Have you seen the prices on meow mustaches?

Sol-Edge
Jun 11, 2007, 11:00 PM
A more valid argument on your part would be Morbinias xD now those prices are retarded. I would go into what i wanted to say but I won't since i wouldn't wanna harm your trade. Besides I accidently inserted the claw board into my P.M... >.>

Konjou
Jun 11, 2007, 11:03 PM
On 2007-06-11 21:00, Sol-Edge wrote:
A more valid argument on your part would be Morbinias xD now those prices are retarded. I would go into what i wanted to say but I won't since i wouldn't wanna harm your trade. Besides I accidently inserted the claw board into my P.M... >.>

&#)@ yea i totally forgot about Morbinias. That's going to really hurt my pockets if i can get my hands on a board.