Puyoment Aura- SOLD

Katsuno-Zashi 44% Fire

Ran- Misaki 44% Fire

Buccaneer 50% Dark

Phantom+5

Wants
2 Headed Ragnus
Meseta

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KyogenX on 2007-06-12 17:53 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KyogenX on 2007-06-13 17:53 ]</font>

Sol-Edge
Jun 12, 2007, 09:00 PM
I don't have any of those but visit my shop and see if you like anything there that you'd take for the Aura.

DoubleK93
Jun 13, 2007, 09:17 AM
How much for the Phantom+5 cuz i just got a phantom+4 for 250k from someone's shop.

KyogenX
Jun 13, 2007, 11:38 AM
well either he was despearate or was a noob because +5 usually sells for about 2mil.

XenithFlare
Jun 13, 2007, 11:54 AM
How much for the Puyo? REASONABLE though; 65mil is like three times it worth <_<;;

Sol-Edge
Jun 13, 2007, 11:55 AM
900 Billion Dollars! ñ_ñ;

KyogenX
Jun 13, 2007, 11:58 AM
SOLD to sol lmao jk. well Xenith i just got offered 50mil :/. So if anyone cant top that within say TODAY. then its sold.

KyogenX
Jun 13, 2007, 12:31 PM
Just thought id say that keep in mind. when this events over, puyos can only rise in price not drop, so paying high amounts of meseta right now isnt bad because most likely it will be much higher later. i know from experience this crap was hard as heck to get. It took me 5 days of non stop spaming from morning to night just to get ONE. some other people were luckier and got it fast. But the point is if you dont get one now then your gonna probably wind up paying more later :/. now after reading this and you still dont agree with me than all i can say is have fun hunting for this lol.

XenithFlare
Jun 13, 2007, 12:36 PM
It actually is kinda fun to hunt; and while the value may go up after the event, DURING the event it will only go down. Let's review why:

1. It can be found on a C-rank run
2. More and more people find it every day because of that fact
3. Said run takes about 10 minutes to complete, and less to find out if there are even jaggo there
4. There's still about 17 days left, and people are still spamming this run. That's a lot of available Puyo.

I'm not certain the aura will EVER actually be worth 50 million, but rather that there are still people with that much excess money with a lack of brains. Congrats on getting that much out of it, though. Nothing bad against you.

KyogenX
Jun 13, 2007, 12:52 PM
Yea thats true. you made a couple of good points. it all really depends on how many people have it by the end of the event and how many of those people are willing to trade it really. Im sure there will still be alot of people that wont have it :/.

XenithFlare
Jun 13, 2007, 03:59 PM
Of course there will people a lot of people who don't have it, but consider also how many people who do have it who will start to hate it because of the lag it causes. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif