PDA

View Full Version : beast fortefighter geting screwed in AOI?

Chuck_Norris
Jun 12, 2007, 11:18 PM
i guess sega doesnt like fortefighter that much, only thing we get so far is 20 bullets and 40 skills, as for the beast part of it, CAST get new SUV's but nano gets nothing! anyway, so this doesnt get moved to rants, ill make it a poll, what do you think beasts and fortefighters stand in AOI?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chuck_norris on 2007-06-12 21:19 ]</font>

ZeldaSerenade
Jun 12, 2007, 11:20 PM
Yeah, but then again, Fortegunners only get Lv.20 skills with Lv.40 bullets.

Who knows, maybe there will be new types of Tattoos/transformations for nanoblasts?

Arika
Jun 12, 2007, 11:27 PM
Then again .. if you are saying something about SUV, you have to look at HUman and Newman

VanHalen
Jun 12, 2007, 11:28 PM
Haha move over Beast the Newmans are your new Fortefighters now! Though seriously even though there isn't much new for the class or the race I think the stat modifer gets increased to make Fortefighters even stronger.

DEM_CIG
Jun 12, 2007, 11:33 PM
IM not complainin im a cast... new suv's... =)(im happy)

Aralia
Jun 12, 2007, 11:36 PM
All the more reason to play a hybrid class. =D
This is why I leveled FG on my fem-beast, I knew fF wouldn't be a good class for me..
The lack of any half-way decent ranged weaponry just totally killed the class for me.
And, just cause I like axes, swords, and spears, I made my cast into a PT. Thanks to AoI, I'll be able to use S-ranks of those weapons without even bothering with fF. =D

Sure, you get 100 more atp than my FG, and 300 more than my PT so what.. I get my range. =D
Thanks ST, thank you for making so many choices for those of us who hate being limited. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Zorafim
Jun 12, 2007, 11:37 PM
Heavy lances and spell-like SUVs? I have nothing to complain about. Of course, the spells and lances could always be aquatic...

Kimil
Jun 12, 2007, 11:58 PM
What the hell are you complaining about? The Foretfighter ATP modifier is getting boosted to 140% at level 10 fF. Add the Beast Racial bonus for being a Foretfighter ( which is 4% ) and you get a huge Power output

Male Beast ATP at level 100:
AoI fF 10 ATP multiplier (140%):
1107.4 ATP
Racial Bonus ( 4% ):
1151.7 ATP

ROUND IT UP

At level 100, as a beast fF lvl 10 in AoI, you will have:
1152 ATP as your base ATP...

Add in a 9* twin Dagger, lvl 40 YoYos and a Solid Power Unit...
Katsuno Zashi - 202 ATP
1354 ATP
Solid Power - 145 ATP
1499 ATP
lvl 40 YoYos ( the ult Twin Dagger PA) (180% multiplier)
2698.2 ATP
Lets say your Katsuno is a 50% Ice dagger and you're killing pigs..
4047.3 ATP

... In AoI, with the above Equipment... you'll have 4047 ATP fliying around... Per hit by the way, ( not Damage, ATP )

With the same equipment, but with the current class stats...
Male Beast ATP at level 100:
AoI fF 10 ATP multiplier (128%):
1012.48 ATP
Racial Bonus ( 4% ):
1052.97 ATP

Add in a 9* twin Dagger, lvl 30 YoYos and a Solid Power Unit...
Katsuno Zashi - 202 ATP
1255 Atp
Solid Power - 145 ATP
1400 ATP
lvl 30 YoYos (170% multiplier)
2380 ATP
Lets say your Katsuno is a 50% Ice dagger and you're killing pigs..
3570 ATP

At mas stats now and in AoI...
3570 ATP now
4047 ATP AoI

... You'll notice a difference in proformance in AoI lol. Not to mention, fortefighters are already retardly powerful, plus... you guys have the class PP save. The class updates were to make Guntecher, Wartecher and Protranser ( the weaker classes ) better, not to make the powerful classes even more powerful... but this happened anyways

Chuck_Norris
Jun 13, 2007, 12:08 AM
i might just be greedy but i want better weapons for FF, not more ATP, give me a friggin shotgun sega!

Kimil
Jun 13, 2007, 12:14 AM
Ya, sorry for that long ass angery post I made, Studying math is getting to me T_T

And Shotties? Go Protranser http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kimil on 2007-06-12 22:35 ]</font>

KiteWolfwood
Jun 13, 2007, 12:17 AM
Meh guess I kinda screwed myself by making a cast instead of a beast. Sure cast get SUV but heck most of the time I don't even have an extra slot. More an more have I been thinking of changing to a Fighgunner or Protranser or heck just making a new character. I have what 5 months till AoI is released?

physic
Jun 13, 2007, 12:27 AM
FF get a power boost but so does fortegunner, they also get use of shadoogs!

ljkkjlcm9
Jun 13, 2007, 12:35 AM
Fighgunner will just become even more amazing in the expansion with level 30 bullets. It truly makes them possible to double as an extremely effective ranger(Xbows!).

Come expansion
Doublesaber
Twin daggers
Twin handgun
Xbow/Slicer(ultimate tag/group ranged)
Shadoog/dagger(ultimate 1v1)
variant

THE JACKEL

Syl
Jun 13, 2007, 12:46 AM
On 2007-06-12 22:35, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
It truly makes them possible to double as an extremely effective ranger(Xbows!).

I wouldn't go as far as to say EXTREMELY because face it, you can't get EVERYTHING with that SE3 =/ (and remember, having huge range makes them rangers http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif)

But yeah, fighs will get their 3rd bullet, doesn't qualify them as "effective" if Xbow is the only gun you are judging this on... Well that's off topic anyways.

You also forget that we are getting lvl 20 job classes. Now imagine the stat mods for a beast fF at lvl 20 <_< I mean yeah they're pretty good right now, imagine at lvl 20!

Kimil
Jun 13, 2007, 12:50 AM
Ya haha, I'm considering staying with fF on Chiyo when I get back on now http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

KiteWolfwood
Jun 13, 2007, 01:07 AM
Fighgunner will just become even more amazing in the expansion with level 30 bullets. It truly makes them possible to double as an extremely effective ranger(Xbows!).

Come expansion
Doublesaber
Twin daggers
Twin handgun
variant

THE JACKEL

Don't forget with all that awesomeness they have traps too! Makes the little atp boost FF get kinda seem like a let down.

Pillan
Jun 13, 2007, 01:19 AM
On 2007-06-12 23:07, KiteWolfwood wrote:

Come expansion
Doublesaber
Twin daggers
Twin handgun
variant

THE JACKEL

Don't forget with all that awesomeness they have traps too! Makes the little atp boost FF get kinda seem like a let down.

To add a little more fuel to this fire, FG also gets the same 12% ATP boost fF gained in the beta by class level 10. I still don't know what ST was thinking when they made that class so powerful.

fF deserves just a little better than this...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pillan on 2007-06-12 23:22 ]</font>

Kimil
Jun 13, 2007, 01:30 AM
The PP save is one Foretfighter's Side
PLus, Foretfighter have better physical defencive Stats,
Acess to the almighty Axe
And still has better ATP than Fig

Meh, no one is defending them, so I thought I would http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

VanHalen
Jun 13, 2007, 01:41 AM
I wouldn't know how to defend them anymore than I sort of did in my first post. I would like to point out that even though it's by a little bit, Newman fortefighters have more defense, acccuracy, and MST than Beast Fighgunners!!!!!11!!111eleven!!!

KiteWolfwood
Jun 13, 2007, 02:30 AM
Edit:Ok nevermind my previous post I just checked the AoI Job Changes and well FF are getting the changes I wanted. I still wish my cast was a beast though for those favored type bonuses. I wonder if I have the patience to make an alt an level it higher then my main.

One thing though is that I wonder why they didn't also increase FF Dfp. Specially when you look at Acrofighters stats. 140% Dfp AND 230% Evp. They could have at least boosted it a little since FF have pretty much no Evp. Also why a boost in TP? Why not put that boost to something we actually use.

I am still bummed we get nothing new weapons wise. At least give us slicers. But I guess I can't complain to much with a 140% Atp modifier and 40 Skills.

All in all looking at what AoI will offer I have no complaints. Except for one. Why can't I use a Slicer? I mean it was a Hunter weapon in PSO!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: KiteWolfwood on 2007-06-13 00:50 ]</font>

Reipard
Jun 13, 2007, 07:14 AM
It is hinted that there will be S2-S5 weapon types, which if it has merit means Fortefighters will be doing just fine in AOI.

panzer_unit
Jun 13, 2007, 09:37 AM
I'm lookin' forward to the lv20 bullets, actually. SE2 is definitely better for statusing stuff... also it's another 18% of their monster ATP from base damage + element boosts.

Yohmei axes... the Tenora ones already have PP capacity on par with a GRM sword, I bet Yohmei is off the charts.

And don't forget the S ranks... Fortefighter's are way better than Fighgunner's except for double sabers.