PDA

View Full Version : no one buys vestaline?

Korokodo13
Jun 13, 2007, 02:43 AM
Is it just me or does no one buy vestaline?
I have mine going for 1K-2k in my shop and it never sells, why doesnt anyone want it?

Saigan
Jun 13, 2007, 02:47 AM
Because you can synth it easily and you can find it easily. It's a supply and demand issue; your supply exceeds the demand, drop the price until it sells. Early on in Firebreak Aura Garments were going for millions- now they barely go for 500k.

WaveofBabies
Jun 13, 2007, 02:51 AM
garment auras are going for 500k!?!?

that's ridiculous, i've seen them for 40k, puyo auras on the other hand are standing strong at about 4.5 mil

gambit04
Jun 13, 2007, 03:16 AM
On 2007-06-13 00:51, WaveofBabies wrote:
garment auras are going for 500k!?!?

that's ridiculous, i've seen them for 40k, puyo auras on the other hand are standing strong at about 4.5 mil

Different servers I'm guessing he is on PS2/PC...on the 360 that is about he average rate for them.

I buy vestaline I synth most striking weapons 8* to save a little bit of money since % is more important.

But for guns and staffs the 9* is obviously better so vestaline isn't as good for them. Like it has been mentioned previously vestaline is very common and the demand isn't high. I refuse to buy vestaline for anything 3k or higher.

Sexy_Raine
Jun 13, 2007, 09:58 AM
Vestiline are easy to find, I sometimes get 99 of them stored.

Ryoki
Jun 13, 2007, 10:44 AM
Personally, I like getting vestaline more than vulca or kerse. Because It seems like it is either 7 or 9 star, and the 8 star synth mat is a rare, and to, welcome occurance. I use em for kubara stuff, so yay.

However, they reason they aren't selling is because you can buy them anyways in the synth store.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-06-13 08:44 ]</font>

Sell morbinia http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_yes.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryoki on 2007-06-13 08:45 ]</font>

Neith
Jun 13, 2007, 10:46 AM
Most people have a large amount of Vestaline already, and many who don't have no use for it.

The only 8*'s commonly synthed are Kubaras anyway, most emphasis is on 9*'s. As said earlier, it's supply and demand. There's so much Vestaline readily available that no-one will buy it. I know most of the Vestaline I find in party missions I leave on the ground, unless Rare Drops are on Random. Some people get annoyed when their rare ends up being a Kerseline/Vestaline/[B]Scape Doll...http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wacko.gif

landman
Jun 13, 2007, 12:34 PM
When I'm looking for synthing materials on player shops I end wasting 20 minutes to find them at the same price OR HIGHER than in NPC shop, now I go directly to the NPC shop.

Sega HAS to fix the search option in some way so we can discard ridiculous prices

Almighty_Envy
Jun 13, 2007, 02:42 PM
Synth mats drop to often.

In 2 days of FB Urgent Order runs i have enough Vestaline, Kersaline Nanoresin and Nanopolymer to synth for an army of super evolved soldjas O.o

Shishi-O
Jun 13, 2007, 03:27 PM
i love kubara products and as such i love vestaline.

haruna
Jun 13, 2007, 03:30 PM
On 2007-06-13 00:43, Korokodo13 wrote:
Is it just me or does no one buy vestaline?
I have mine going for 1K-2k in my shop and it never sells, why doesnt anyone want it?

If you're on Xbox360, heck yeah.
I blew my stash on a Gigush Line board and a Hiragi Senba board. ~_~

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 13, 2007, 03:50 PM
An 8->9* ore upgrade board would be nice, but yeah, Vestalines are still useful for Kubara stuff, if you're into that kind of thing.

Sekani
Jun 13, 2007, 04:35 PM
So, I'm the only one who still synths 7 and 8-star weapons because I can't afford to make multiple 9-stars trying for a decent percentage?

SolomonGrundy
Jun 13, 2007, 05:06 PM
Dude, I don't even have all the 7* stuff covered.

I'm still using 28* Ice Graters. I do not have a 7* or higher light single dagger. ALL of my swords are 6* yohemi with decent %'s and grind.

you are SO not the only one.