PDA

View Full Version : Where to play?

Silver_Wyrm
Jun 13, 2007, 08:26 AM
I was thinking of giving psu a second go, see how its doing, if I'd liek to play again etc. Honestly though, I dont feel like playing my Ranger anymore, so I got on my lv 14 cast hunter, but where on earth do I go to play with people? the last time I played raffon meadow was where you went mostly for random groups around that level but there was all of 3 games and all beyond my level...

So is there any real way to stat again without trying to solo everything? and how are enw players supposed to come in if theres no one to group with? Thanks for any help in advance

Dj_SkyEpic
Jun 13, 2007, 08:29 AM
Check out firebreak. Has a lot of good mp and exp to gain from during it's current stay.

Midicronica
Jun 13, 2007, 08:29 AM
Everyone's doing the FireBreak Event Missions. The most popular are located on Parum which can be accesed through the gate in Parum West. Also, try the Fly base in Neudaiz.

Silver_Wyrm
Jun 13, 2007, 08:31 AM
thanks guys, I'd really liek to give it another go. There are things that annoy me about this game I love the fighting in it so much^^

Zero-mx
Jun 13, 2007, 08:37 AM
I'd say do some Neudaiz runs or join up with a team and do some Firebreak missions on Parum.