PDA

View Full Version : Team based missions, more or less?

Zero-mx
Jun 13, 2007, 08:55 AM
Do you guys like the team based missions where its required to have a certain number of members? Or do you find it too annoying to find enough good people to play with?
I know that there are other team based missions, but with the new ones being a part of the event, they are only temporary (unfortunately) and I would like to see a few more team based missions pop up every now and then.

February
Jun 13, 2007, 09:01 AM
I love it. I'm having a total blast with fire break. And it seems like for every 1 bad person I play with, I meet 4 good ones.

panzer_unit
Jun 13, 2007, 09:41 AM
I love it too. I sort of wish mission rank was back to "kill all the monsters and don't die" however... there's no way to get 4-5 players together without at least one being an idiot who can't follow even the simplest plans.

ScaryBen
Jun 13, 2007, 09:44 AM
The only problem with team based ones, such as Bruce's dungeon, is that I can't find a team to play them with in the first place.

February
Jun 13, 2007, 09:46 AM
just join a random game. I've been doing that lately and getting good parties.

Dirkster111
Jun 13, 2007, 11:02 AM
I've really enjoyed it too.

Slace2k3
Jun 13, 2007, 11:40 AM
I hope they come out with more missions like these, where you have to use team work to do the mission and past it.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 13, 2007, 01:07 PM
Oh God yes, more please.

Urgent Orders A has made me actually enjoy PSU again.

chibiLegolas
Jun 13, 2007, 01:19 PM
Woo-hoo! I'm love'n it!
Burning Rangers GO!

I just hope that ppl don't loose interest in these missions. And perhaps make these co-op only needed for S rank. It sucks big time if I can't even start it up IF I can't find the minimum amount of players needed to even load it up.

Vashyron
Jun 13, 2007, 01:51 PM
I hate waiting. XD

RedCoKid
Jun 13, 2007, 02:00 PM
No. Too much slowdown with 5 or 6 people, more so than regular missions.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Jun 13, 2007, 02:04 PM
On 2007-06-13 12:00, RedCoKid wrote:
No. Too much slowdown with 5 or 6 people, more so than regular missions.

That depends on your system, and is hardly a valid claim to make. It also has more to do with the textures in question than the nature of the quest.

Besides, I'd happily chug along at 15 FPS if all the missions were this enjoyable.

Almighty_Envy
Jun 13, 2007, 02:19 PM
For the most part yes, i love team based missions.

No offense but there are a couple of As******.

Like "No one important" removed me from party for having lvl 11 dark shotty bullets & traps. Idiot, I infected everything. All i can offer that person is an eternal slumber once my new world order becomes a reality.

I know whoever removed me goes to psow and if you come forward all you'll be doing is wasting my time and yours.

Kimil
Jun 13, 2007, 02:28 PM
We Have ennough Free missions that no one does, lets get someone Team missions with high drop rates and difficulty