PDA

View Full Version : At this rate...

Lamak
Jun 13, 2007, 11:07 PM
At the rate [b] Twin Bear Claws and Puyoment Aura drop. They should be useless in about a week. Mats for bear claw will be scarce and puyoment will become the new Black Heart. Am I the only person that has realized this?

Almighty_Envy
Jun 13, 2007, 11:09 PM
I have been hunting since Friday and have only seen a meow mustache and countless Jaos drop.

Yes they are going to be insanely rare. If only we got this at the beginning of fb

gambit04
Jun 13, 2007, 11:17 PM
I dunno it seems more common than the Black Heart right now but the fact is after FB we might not have a chance to get the puyoment aura or the Twin Claws...

ljkkjlcm9
Jun 13, 2007, 11:28 PM
everyone is spending their 11* mats on bear claws, making those synth items scarce... it's hilarious. Bear claws drop the most out of any S rank weapon, and will be everywhere(like crea doubles on PC/PS2, even though Crea doubles are extremely hard to find). Puyo aura really is just +1 more STA than an easy to get aura(garment) so I find nothing special about it. I do rather enjoy having kitty claws though.

THE JACKEL

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ljkkjlcm9 on 2007-06-13 21:31 ]</font>

pikachief
Jun 14, 2007, 12:26 AM
my morbania is priced very high at 200k each because i know people will run out of morbania and have no choice but to buy it ^.^

MUHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Realmz
Jun 14, 2007, 12:28 AM
i find that all the rare items from this event to be utterly useless. so i'll be selling any i get at an infalted price cause i need the money!

money money money money money money money

A2K
Jun 14, 2007, 12:39 AM
The only things I've ever seen those fools drop are Jao decos. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

gambit04
Jun 14, 2007, 01:00 AM
On 2007-06-13 22:39, A2K wrote:
The only things I've ever seen those fools drop are Jao decos. http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

I seem to have more luck with the rare monsters than I do with the boss boxes.

But I too have seen more than 100 jaos go to various people.

Tulio07
Jun 14, 2007, 01:22 AM
Or you can be like me and get not even a room deco after seeing about 6 groups of jaggos ><